United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his ability matched his arrogance hed be a great player, like with most rags tho the talent doesnt match the attitude
I actually think it’s his arrogance that will be a big part of stopping him fulfilling his potential mate, that and being coached by a bunch of clueless clowns, if he was here I reckon Pep would make him 10 times the player.

I was out and about today but I kept an eye on their match. I got home about an hour ago and immediately watched the latest episode of Fargo (it's great). And now I'm decompressing and taking stock of the day. I really didn't get enough enjoyment out of watching their UCL dreams basically get blown up AGAIN because of the distractions. Knowing they need to beat BM and hope Gala or CPHG don't traw is hilarious; Not only are they going to have to go full bore for a chance at the knockout rounds they'll be wearing themselves down for the festive period.

I don't care how rough things are for you right now but being a blue certainsly has to take some of the pain away. We're getting the Ginger Ninja back soon and a healthy Stones for the run-in.They're going to risk every injured player hoping for a miracle that will never come. Now they'll be getting crushed in the PL along with being knackered and not wanting to play in the shit league they'll be playing in.

Schadenfreude is going to keep me warm through the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.