United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was funny I was looking at comments from some rags asking how they could have ended up bottom of the group. They are still deluded.

The clear reason is because the champions league isn't teams like Sheff Utd and Everton. That's the top and bottom of it.
Their group is though

Oh my God, there was a Twitter thread when they were 2-0 up with a million tweets about how the Welcome to Hell Galatasary thing was being smashed up by RED DEVILS. Funniest thing since Fawlty Towers. Rags are the biggest chicken counters on the entire planet. They never learn. Great goalie, though, I'll give them that.

That's the difference between the rags and city! with city supporters we'd be thinking we could still lose the game we wouldn't be crowing!

Morning
713d981841b9350ab83e70ab04fcaf38.jpg

That's the difference between the rags and city! with city supporters we'd be thinking we could still lose the game we wouldn't be crowing!
Humility vs Arrogance thats the difference.
You lot know you can beat any team on the planet but show that caution, these fooking simply dont they are stuck back in the 90s and 2000s.

It was one hell of a game but that down to it being two very average teams.I think Newcastle will smash these up big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.