United Thread - 2023/24

Only just seen the rags result. Am I right in saying Hojuland or whatever he's called got 2 brilliant goals and Mainoo got a Worldie from 40 yards ?
As for Galas goals, one clearly offside, Var is bent, a disgraceful penalty that should never have been given and the third was a shot heading to the corner flag before a wicked deflection took it past the best keeper in Europe ?
I actually thought you were being serious until I read it again and saw that you had mentioned pound shop Erling actually scoring!

Alot of them Rags looked at the one game in the CL final and thought they had a gem in their hands. Little did they know he was playing out of his skin that game.

Exactly

Imagine coming to Us, Real Madrid etc..and asking to buy the keeper. I don't think any of these teams would entertain a conversation about selling their number 1 keeper, never mind for £40m.

The fact Inter, pretty much the best team in Italy now coming off the back of competing in a CL final snapped their hands off for £40m shows he clearly wasn't that well rated by them. They're currently top of Serie A, so he's not been missed.

The guy is a fugazi. I've yet to see this brilliant distribution he supposedly has. He either knocks the easy ball to the full back, even I could do that, or he telegraph's his long passes so that they get cut out easily. Tie that in with the regular howlers, he's really not as he was advertised to the rag fans.

Inter have had their pants down.

Only just seen the rags result. Am I right in saying Hojuland or whatever he's called got 2 brilliant goals and Mainoo got a Worldie from 40 yards ?
As for Galas goals, one clearly offside, Var is bent, a disgraceful penalty that should never have been given and the third was a shot heading to the corner flag before a wicked deflection took it past the best keeper in Europe ?
Do you work for the bbc?

Thinking back to the Cup Final when Gundo scored the first - all the City players ran straight to him in the corner - not a one of them made any gesture towards the rag support.
The ragrat scores his penalty and runs to the corner and is seen clearly attempting to wind up the City fans by giving it the big one.
Sadly a Blue chose to throw something at him.
Do they really think that everyone should bow down to them when they do manage to score because it's the bestest goal ever seen.

Thinking back to the Cup Final when Gundo scored the first - all the City players ran straight to him in the corner - not a one of them made any gesture towards the rag support.
The ragrat scores his penalty and runs to the corner and is seen clearly attempting to wind up the City fans by giving it the big one.
Sadly a Blue chose to throw something at him.
Do they really think that everyone should bow down to them when they do manage to score because it's the bestest goal ever seen.
As i posted earlier, players cant cry if they incite the crowd, dont give it out if you cant take it

I assume you were taking the piss with “greatest goal ever”.
That's how a rag described it to me !
I would rather have 100 scrappy goals* and win the treble than one 'worldie' and win fuck all.

* we are so lucky to have worldies, great ones and scrappy ones and win the treble.

Alot of them Rags looked at the one game in the CL final and thought they had a gem in their hands.
The rags recruited their current manager on the basis of his Ajax team looking good in the quarters and semi-finals of a Chumps league campaign, to then getting knocked out by Tottering Hot-turds.

Then a year later Ten Rags saying he can't coach or make them play in the Ajax style.
tu3xhUI.gif

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.