United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems like a little prick

His manager should pull him in and tell him to cut it out. It makes both him and the team look stupid, not that they don't already.

I wouldn't like it if our own players were doing it, especially 10 minutes into a tough fixture.
Just how do they manage to squeeze so many insufferable, arrogant, ugly cunts into one team?

There's not a single manager in football that would choose the rat over Bernardo.

I will actually recognise Fernandes is a good player, when he's not running his mouth off all the time.
Watching the Liverpool game back just reminded me — for the umpteenth time, if I needed it — just what Bernardo is to us. Fernandes is simply not in the same league. Apart from anything else, Bernardo can play convincingly in three or four very different positions.
He would have been a terrible loss in the summer. More than Mahrez, more than Laporte, yes, even more than Gundo.

I also like the way he stands and drinks coffee.

We all know that City are masters of the bluff when it comes to “interest” in gash players that end up at the rags, but I’m beginning to think that we’ve played a next-level blinder with Onana.

You can imagine Pep before the CL Final.. “lads, the rags need a replacement for the doughnut thief. Inter’s keeper is an accident waiting to happen, but today I want you to make him look mint. So, a few shots to hand please. Don’t worry, he’ll throw himself at them like a 3 year old doing a superman impression. Maybe give a sporting clap and look wistful if he manages to catch something. Poundshop Me won’t be able to resist staffing another 50 mil.”

Mission accomplished.
We’ve been doing it for ages you’d have thought they might have cottoned on by now

Probably right but it would be good if it happened
Thats the thing aint it, theres uproar if theres chanting thats deemed to hurt the players feelings because they are only human, but absolutely nothing about players inciting the crowd, why is that okay? Are the crowd not human as well?

We all know that City are masters of the bluff when it comes to “interest” in gash players that end up at the rags, but I’m beginning to think that we’ve played a next-level blinder with Onana.

You can imagine Pep before the CL Final.. “lads, the rags need a replacement for the doughnut thief. Inter’s keeper is an accident waiting to happen, but today I want you to make him look mint. So, a few shots to hand please. Don’t worry, he’ll throw himself at them like a 3 year old doing a superman impression. Maybe give a sporting clap and look wistful if he manages to catch something. Poundshop Me won’t be able to resist staffing another 50 mil.”

Mission accomplished.

You would also have to wonder why champions league finalists let their number 1 keeper go without a fight to keep him.

They probably pissed themselves when united were willing to play £40m+ for him

Agree, you just about get your head around it and then another irritating little fuckmuppet turns up.

It's the United way. They buy into it.
Actually, I'm being half-serious. I think Ferguson with his fuckwit arrogance put something really toxic into that club, and it has become a permanent feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.