United Thread - 2023/24

If United get bounced out and play in the Thursday Night Cup they could end up playing Liverpool in the final in Dublin if they both get there..
Dublin would be one place I would stay away from and the trouble they had there last week would come nowhere near what would happen if those two got to the Final..
Also I honestly believe that final would be more relevant and grabb more headlines than this seasons Champions League Final around the world. .

I think your logic is going in the correct direction … imagine Dippers v Scum in a Championship play off, it would be a massive world wide audience. Take it a step further and have them in a season ending game for top two in division one, again massive audience.

All of these, including the Europa final, would fall under the category ‘car crash tv’, the sort of event that you just can’t resist slowing down to watch, just to see how bad the wreck is of two formally great clubs resigned to fighting over second class left overs.

Football365 and a couple of other sites reporting rags will be banned from CL next season if Ratcliffe takes a significant share holding.
Apparently UEFA were planning to change the rule on dual ownership but this change is now unlikely and UEFA have said they can't both be in the CL. - The team that finishes higher will go in the CL and as Nice are second behind PSG they are likely to finish above the rags.
I know many on here think the rags are mid-table at best and we were saying the same thing last season yet they finished int he top four.
One site said they'd be able to qualify for the Europa Conference if they finished 7th and a top six team won the League Cup.
This would be piss funny if true, but I'd expect Nice to plummet down the table once Ratcliffe became fully involved at the swamp.
They'll have to qualify first. Might as well ban Luton or Palace from the champions league.

If United get bounced out and play in the Thursday Night Cup they could end up playing Liverpool in the final in Dublin if they both get there..
Dublin would be one place I would stay away from and the trouble they had there last week would come nowhere near what would happen if those two got to the Final..
Also I honestly believe that final would be more relevant and grabb more headlines than this seasons Champions League Final around the world. .
I'll be as kind as I can. You're a complete knob.

I was hoping they’d get Pickford because he’s shit, but Jesus Christ this Onana is honestly dire.

Very good business
Is De Gea still at the rags or did he jog off to Saudi or somewhere?

Because while he's not the "shot stopper" he was at his peak, to be completely fair to the guy he's still a billion times better than that blind butter fingered muppet they've signed to replace him.

I think your logic is going in the correct direction … imagine Dippers v Scum in a Championship play off, it would be a massive world wide audience. Take it a step further and have them in a season ending game for top two in division one, again massive audience.

All of these, including the Europa final, would fall under the category ‘car crash tv’, the sort of event that you just can’t resist slowing down to watch, just to see how bad the wreck is of two formally great clubs resigned to fighting over second class left overs.
Most rag games for the last decade fall under the category of car crash tv to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.