United Thread - 2023/24

You see, that club is not just “going through a bad patch”. Not even an “extended bad patch”.
They will never get back to ruling the roost, the way they did, almost unchallenged, for twenty years. Never. The power balance has shifted. Not to us, not permanently. I'm philosophical about that. Enjoying it while it lasts. We'll be challenging for top four for the forseeable future (assuming that the 115 charges are thrown out, but Khaldoon seems to be very, very certain that they will be — who knows?). Even if we're not, so be it.
Oh, the rags'll challenge for top four from time to time, maybe occasionally runners-up. Hell, they're bound to be champions, sooner or later.
But never again will they win cup after cup, championship after championship. I'm absolutely certain of it.

Even if we get relegated we will come back and win the league before the rags will.

He seems like a little prick

His manager should pull him in and tell him to cut it out. It makes both him and the team look stupid, not that they don't already.

I wouldn't like it if our own players were doing it, especially 10 minutes into a tough fixture.

Seems?

Watched a 20+ minute video clip of their game - and they were cut to ribbons time and again. Only reason Newcastle only scored one was their bad options when around the rags' penalty area. How are they in the top-10? Shows how deluded Ten Hag is - he claims their goalie is the second best in the league AFTER LUTON's goalie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.