United Thread - 2023/24

You really should watch a game and think what your opinion would be if a 'save' had gone in ;) most of them, the keeper would need to jump out of the way!
In a lot of instances you are bang on....they miss because they hit it virtually straight at the keeper......who you would be raving about, just because he was naturally 'in the way' lol
What a load of nonsensical bollocks :)

If you don't understand what I'm talking about, just ask. Don't assume.

hahahaha.....RagCaf has started a new thread called 'The Incredible Sulk - also known as Marcus Rashford'...

It's a cracking read.

He just doesn't look interested at all, I mean he's never come across as the most enthusiastic individual that's ever played the game, but I don't think, and I'm saying this without the blue tinted specs on, that he enjoys playing football, unless it's Ten Bob he has the issues with.

He has the pace, but not so much the skill, never passes, always goes it alone, if he scores (odd occasions) he's a great player in their eyes, but he wouldn't get in our "team", as he's not a team player for me.

So to sum up, let's hope he stays there for the rest of his career

He just doesn't look interested at all, I mean he's never come across as the most enthusiastic individual that's ever played the game, but I don't think, and I'm saying this without the blue tinted specs on, that he enjoys playing football, unless it's Ten Bob he has the issues with.

He has the pace, but not so much the skill, never passes, always goes it alone, if he scores (odd occasions) he's a great player in their eyes, but he wouldn't get in our "team", as he's not a team player for me.

He at least made the effort to commit a few fouls early in the game (unpunished obviously), always the same technique, trip and shove from behind.
But as the game went on he couldn't even be arsed trying to do them with any commitment or determination and the Newcastle players just shrugged them off and ran away from him.

Who else would be daft enough to pay him £350k a week ? its a five year contract as well , and he will be wanting a testimonial at the end of the contract , so that's another £75m the Rags have pissed up the wall , at least they wont have to pay him any bonus's for winning trophies

Probably the most overrated player ever
His scoring record is poor 252 games 78 goals Long spells without a goal then he scores a "wonder" goal and all is forgotten His overall contribution is poor and mainly disinterested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.