United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else would be daft enough to pay him £350k a week ? its a five year contract as well , and he will be wanting a testimonial at the end of the contract , so that's another £75m the Rags have pissed up the wall , at least they wont have to pay him any bonus's for winning trophies

Is that what he’s on 350? Fuck me I thought they was the club that didn’t pay high wages as they played for the love and the badge haha

Nobody will be taking a punt at those wages then no, none at all, so as I said hopefully there rest of his career…….without any bonuses of course

He just doesn't look interested at all, I mean he's never come across as the most enthusiastic individual that's ever played the game,
I made a comparison between him and Beckscum ages ago, the parallels are there for all to see. Rashford is more concerned with his celebrity status, his public image: the sport he's paid to play is almost an inconvenience to him. The same with Beckscum and the whole 'wags' circus a few years back: the whole plastic Kardashian-style nonsense.
The tabloids were more concerned with designer clothes and botox than they were with the football itself.

Once Beckscum had squeezed every last penny from his extraordinarily limited footballing skills, he moved full-time to the life of glitz and glamour that Hollywood offered him and his publicity-hungry skeletal partner.
Rashford will go the same way: he'll move on from the rags and play abroad somewhere in a multi-billion pound deal, then retire to Miami where he'll spend his time soaking up the sun, enjoying the fawning adulation of the American plastics and being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey.

I made a comparison between him and Beckscum ages ago, the parallels are there for all to see. Rashford is more concerned with his celebrity status, his public image: the sport he's paid to play is almost an inconvenience to him. The same with Beckscum and the whole 'wags' circus a few years back: the whole plastic Kardashian-style nonsense.
The tabloids were more concerned with designer clothes and botox than they were with the football itself.

Once Beckscum had squeezed every last penny from his extraordinarily limited footballing skills, he moved full-time to the life of glitz and glamour that Hollywood offered him and his publicity-hungry skeletal partner.
Rashford will go the same way: he'll move on from the rags and play abroad somewhere in a multi-billion pound deal, then retire to Miami where he'll spend his time soaking up the sun, enjoying the fawning adulation of the American plastics and being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey.

This celebrity status you talk about, made me wonder where’s young Jesse these days, ironically his partner in crime once upon a time

If you compare a couple of local lads , Rashford a Rag since 9 years old ambles around the pitch taking the money and taking the piss , Foden works his bollocks off for more than 90 minutes every game and wins the medals his efforts deserve.
In a nutshell , the difference between the clubs , players that sign for the Rags think they have arrived put their feet up and count the money, we sign players who know they are going to have to work their socks off to get near the first team , and anybody who doesnt toe the line like Cancelo are shown the door.

The Observer match report this morning waxing lyrical about Rat Face - “without his talismanic midfielder’s improvisational vision” and “despite Fernandes’s best efforts”. And that wasn’t even from Jamie Paradise. Unbelievable Jeff.

Putting rilvary aside. How the fuck Marcus Rashford has the cheek and audacity to pick up £350K a 'week' after that performance is beyond me. These footballers do live in world devoide of any reality and responsibility.

Lucky to lose 1-0.

A fair reflection would have been about 3-0, maybe 4-0.

They have the laziest front 3 in the league, or any league.

Their manager looks a **** in a flat cap.

And when Maguire is your best player, it's time to reach for the Whiskey bottle.
The 'flat cap' quip was well worth another "like"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.