United Thread - 2023/24

They’ve fed and nurtured that client media, thinking it would protect them. But it’s actually had the opposite effect.
Correct!

I've been saying this for years now.

I can't believe that a club as big (allegedly) as the rags are; haven't brought in a sports psychologist......... not for the players, for their PR department.

The bought hacks and mouthpieces have been inadvertently damaging that club since the pisscan fucked off. Or went upstairs or shit his pants or whatever it is he's supposed to have done.

Long may it continue.

What is is with blokes like that and that fake put-on “Manchestohhh” accent?

I’ve lived in and around Manchester all my life and I don’t speak like that, and I don’t know anyone who does.

Same with Liam Gallagher - much as I love him, he’s putting that voice on.

Sounds like an absolutely standard Manchester accent to me.

I can't believe that a club as big (allegedly) as the rags are; haven't brought in a sports psychologist......... not for the players, for their PR department.
They've only just discovered the benefits of Nutrition in 2023, when they revamped the Kitchen at Old Scaffold, with a glowing puff piece served in the Athletic, and they've already poisoned customers in less than 6 months.

Yep the sycophancy from their client media really has played a huge part in their downfall and ongoing underachievement, feeding the delusions of the club, the players and particularly the fans.
Exactly this. They have a deeply institutionalised sense of entitlement that runs through every single element of their shit club. This is fed and watered by legions of individuals/companies, literally saying/publishing anything they have to in order to keep the leeching machine operational and the cash flowing in, cash pulled from the pockets of gullible morons whose lack of self-worth makes them utterly desperate to be associated with something perceived as glamorous and successful.

And it isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.