United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have given him a thorough slap and reminded him of the last few seasons where they got all giddy, only to find us coming up in their rear view mirrors at the vital moment.
A verbal slap definitely but physical is a no no at work. However could give him a little “reminder” outside the workplace.

Has everyone got their popcorn ready for tonight?

I saw Mc Tominay telling anyone who would listen last night that the players are well and truly behind the gaffer.

If I were Ten Bob I'd rather he said "actually we've all started a mutiny in the dressing room".

It would at least explain the shambolic performances. If the players are really buying into his rules and regulations..... sorry his technical acumen then he really is fucked.

Has everyone got their popcorn ready for tonight?

I saw Mc Tominay telling anyone who would listen last night that the players are well and truly behind the gaffer.

If I were Ten Bob I'd rather he said "actually we've all started a mutiny in the dressing room".

It would at least explain the shambolic performances. If the players are really buying into his rules and regulations..... sorry his technical acumen then he really is fucked.
My body and soul are ready...
tenor-3.gif

This, they are all behind the manager bollocks, and the toxic atmosphere of the past has gone.

If that's the case (which it's not) then why after every bad result, are there leaks straight from the dressing room, appearing in the press, blaming the manager, for just about everything he can be blamed for?

Rags to win tonight. It’s what they do and get beat next game.

Tag has got the dressing room behind him and Mctwat as cheerleader. What could possibly go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.