United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags 66/1 to win the CL outright with William Hill, Galatasaray 600/1, Copenhagen 750/1.
If the rag twats do get through you can see them getting a favorable draw in the round of 16. Come on Bayern, stuff them 6-0 - Kane 3, Sane 3.

Has any of the media outlets trotted out the cliche of this being a proper European fixture yet? This being United who were in pot 2 who are praying for a result from pot 3 and 4 for them to go through?

According to Stone, Kane is "returning" to Old Trafford, after very nearly joining United for many years. Desperate stuff.

Rags to win tonight. It’s what they do and get beat next game.

Tag has got the dressing room behind him and Mctwat as cheerleader. What could possibly go wrong?
I’m hoping Tuchel will play a full team as a punishment for their battering at the weekend.

Sometimes minnow clubs can win games in matchday 6, when they play teams that have already won the group, though.

Lost (7) as many as Everton and have a worse goal difference than Everton.

That will do nicely as fact of the day.
I just find it hugely frustrating that they're as high as they are, all the stats suggest they should be mid-table at best.

Just so i'm up to speed;

Everything else is pointless if United get beaten by Bayern, but, if the Scum do somehow get a draw, we then need Galatasaray to beat Copenhagen as they have the worse GD, but only by 1 goal, correct?

Edit; never mind, if scum draw we need Gala and Cop to draw as well.

I don't want those fucks getting anything, not even Europa League. I'm not one of those types who say "ooh but Europa League will mean more games..." yeah, which means MORE revenue from TV rights, ticket sales, prize money, etc. I want them bleeding out financially, not 'tired out from having to play more matches midweek'. I want them out of Europe entirely.

Last edited:
Rags 66/1 to win the CL outright with William Hill, Galatasaray 600/1, Copenhagen 750/1.
If the rag twats do get through you can see them getting a favorable draw in the round of 16. Come on Bayern, stuff them 6-0 - Kane 3, Sane 3.
Do the bookies know something we don't????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.