United Thread - 2023/24

I had the misfortune of having to spend 5 hours yesterday with a typical Rag know nothing prick.

To summerise his nuggets of information.
Onana is the best keeper in the league but is just struggling to settle in.
£ for £ the best buy this season has been Mason Mount, just been unlucky with injuries.
At least Ten Bob has set his stall out for what is expected of a United player (i assume he means shit)
Ratcliffe has a plan to bring in the best of class in all departments (Everyone has a plan until they are punched in the face)
United have intentionally thrown the Champions League in order to force the Glazers out by the end of the season.
City will be relegated to the 4th tier of the league, and be handed a 5 year transfer ban,he has heard whispers??????
It seems City know about this and have excepted it as the alternative was expulsion from English football.
United have been in discussions with Manchester council to take over the lease to our stadium when we were drop the the 4th tier.
Chelsea have already accepted a 3 year transfer ban, this is why they have been giving out long contracts.
Everton have agreed a 3 point penalty for failing FFP but are currently playing out a charade with the PL in order to set a precident for our case.
City's 115 charges are all down to failing FFP, even he must know deep down this isn't the case.

I think these whispers he has heard must be the voices in his head, to be fair at first i thought he was just trying to wind me up but the longer I spent with him the more I am convinced he believes this shit.

If Wigan stuff the Rags in the F A Cup their season is over in January ,not quite craving 40 points like we used to look forward to , but it is a wondeful to see the self appointed biggest club in the world dreaming of aspiring to our level.
Rag B*st*rds.
Jesus, I didn't know the draw had been made for the 3rd Round! Let me guess, they're on the BBC?

The state of that bench tonight....no worries about TNT bigging up the value of it.... amazing what you can do with a billion quid.

As long as the other game isn't a draw they're out aren't they?
If Bayern beat Utd, it won't matter about their game; unless the Old Toilet game ends in a draw, then we NEED Gala and Cope to draw as well and we end up in a state of status quo ante bellum, and Utd are out of Champs and Europa.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.