United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do with them getting something at the weekend as obviously it will help us but keeps him on, the longer the better, spells of defeats followed by the odd glorious victory against top 6 sides will do me .He might even survive until the end of the season and they can then give it to Giggsy.
I'd take a proper dribbly shit of a 0-0 draw where they stick every player behind the ball and don't make a single chance themselves. That's the only way I see them getting something out of the game, mind.

We could do with them getting something at the weekend as obviously it will help us but keeps him on, the longer the better, spells of defeats followed by the odd glorious victory against top 6 sides will do me .He might even survive until the end of the season and they can then give it to Giggsy.
They've kept Giggs out of prison for a reason

Scholes arrogance about they should have gone out and bought Rice and Kane well for one Rice didn't want to move from London and he would have come to us first! Levy wouldn't have sold Kane to the scum!
Todays Mirror and the journo said "United cant even sign great players any more". And thats the problem waspish, the Rags still think that all and sundry should still come flocking to their run down club.
Most nowadays would prefer to come to play for Pep.What a wonderful football world we live in. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.