United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he sometimes does. In that Bournemouth thrashing the other day, he was clearly there for a tap in if that Dalot squared it, but instead he ended up smashing it into the side netting from a daft angle. There was a point in the rags game last night where he was free in the box and one of their players didn't bother looking.

I don't think he's going to get anyone 25 league goals a season, but I also think the shite around him aren't doing him any favours either. I think he would still do better in a different side.

They're just a poor team, which is why they have a negative goal difference. The rat doesn't have an assist at old scaffold all season, he's meant to be their playmaker, so it's hardly a team where a young striker is going to have much success.
There's loads of lads playing championship level football who can run around a lot. Probably his level

But he sometimes does. In that Bournemouth thrashing the other day, he was clearly there for a tap in if that Dalot squared it, but instead he ended up smashing it into the side netting from a daft angle. There was a point in the rags game last night where he was free in the box and one of their players didn't bother looking.

I don't think he's going to get anyone 25 league goals a season, but I also think the shite around him aren't doing him any favours either. I think he would still do better in a different side.

They're just a poor team, which is why they have a negative goal difference. The rat doesn't have an assist at old scaffold all season, he's meant to be their playmaker, so it's hardly a team where a young striker is going to have much success.
But everyone said this before he even arrived. He scored 9 goals last season. Nothing wrong with that, he's only a young player. But he's not failing to score because he's playing in a shit team, he's not scoring because he's not a top striker. There are 11 players playing for teams below the rags that have managed 6 goals or more. Nicholas Jackson is a young player in a new league, and he's managed 6 for an awful team. Playing in a shit team isn't an excuse for scoring zero goals.

Correct , the BBC , independent public funded national broadcaster who give every team in the country a fair crack of the whip , you wouldnt see them showing the same club in every round of the FA Cup , or deleting every negative comment about the Rags and Dipers on the HYS comments on articles.
Ive already defunded the BBC i havent paid for a licence for 20 years if everybody did the same it would perhaps have to earn its money by providing a subscription service , at least the Rags & Dippers would then have to pay for the brown nosing they recieve.
What happened to following the lowest ranked club until they were knocked out?

First job today , a red i kinda know. He went straight into “glazers fault” spiel. I said theyve spent a billion £ on players what more do you want? Spend £2b?

There was a pause before he replied , yes.

And that's the crux isnt it. They loved it when they outspent everyone, stole all their rivals best players, were the big boys, had a shitty knickered bully in charge and gill bullying the fa.

Ah well.
And FFP didn’t exist, I wonder why it came about?

But everyone said this before he even arrived. He scored 9 goals last season. Nothing wrong with that, he's only a young player. But he's not failing to score because he's playing in a shit team, he's not scoring because he's not a top striker. There are 11 players playing for teams below the rags that have managed 6 goals or more. Nicholas Jackson is a young player in a new league, and he's managed 6 for an awful team. Playing in a shit team isn't an excuse for scoring zero goals.
Hojlund has only scored 28 goals in 119 games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.