United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read correctly that Fernandes yellow card in their previous game means he'll now miss the Liverpool game?

If that is the case I genuinely reckon he's picked up that yellow on purpose.
He was chasing it all game. The ref was reluctant to hand it to him. I think he was after a red because he kicked a Bournemouth player up the arse 5 mins later. The ref waved play on.

Did I read correctly that Fernandes yellow card in their previous game means he'll now miss the Liverpool game?

If that is the case I genuinely reckon he's picked up that yellow on purpose.
Yep. It sounds like some of the pundits on Talk Shite have accused him of something similar. Fucking terrible look whatever the reason.

ABH
Some whatsapp msgs from yesterday.Prior,during &after

awww diddums

Would expect us to get beat 3 or 4 but honestly dont give a fuck anymore and will not be watching. I’m done with all things United for the foreseeable. Just see another rinse and repeat happening with Ten Hag. New manager will come in along with Ratcliffe and the papers will be selling it as a new era and the usual cunts will get yet another reprieve. Meanwhile fans get fucked over again with the ABU media continuing to dictate the narrative . Nah, not for me. Hate that many players at this stage can’t be arsed to support the fuckers anymore.

Yet another mind boggling poor team selection from Ten Bob, leaving Amrabat as the lone midfielder against Bournemouth was ridiculous in itself, but to do it against Bayern is just pure insanity.

No idea either why he keeps picking that useless fucker Dalot despite the number of goals he’s been at fault for this season with his complete inability to defend one vs one. He is either wanting to get the sack, or he is just so stubborn and arrogant that he won’t admit that he’s got things so badly wrong previously. Not only that, the worst signing in football history Antony gets yet another totally undeserved start, to do what exactly?!

Oh and if anyone needs any further confirmation of what a poisonous, disruptive, horrible **** Rashford really is take note that both himself and Martial have made themselves unavailable due to ‘illness’ tonight, which can only mean the total lack of any sort of a backbone between them, simple as that.

You are fucking joking!! Martial and Rashford both ‘ill’. I am totally lost for words….except for ‘fuck off you dirty, parasitic, maggots’

Best outcome.
We’d be embarrassrd in the Europa too.
Front three awful.

man united, how to squander a billion plus and be shite….

Well you might look depressed Bruno you useless ****, you couldn’t lead a horse to water, let alone make the fucker drink

Another pathetic, predictable capitulation from Ten Bob’s half hearted bottlers by the sounds of it, only surprising thing is the narrow scoreline.

To finish rock bottom of that group is a fucking insult to the badge, and whilst we all know that every single one of the senior players needs bulleting nobody should be in any doubt whatsoever that Ten Bob is comfortably the worst manager we have had in 50 years.

Even with a good dressing room and a few better players in key positions we’d still be utter shite under this clueless fucktard, simple as that.

Apart from their technical superiority Bayern were quicker, stronger and more athletic in every fucking position and by a long way. 1 billion spent and we end up with a bunch of fucking gutless fairies. Anyone count how many half hearted challenges went in leading up to their goal? This lot should be ashamed of themselves and nothing will chnage until the majority are shipped out to the knackers yard. Mainoo was a class above the lot of them but do me a favour, Hanibal and Pellestri are 2nd div at best.

Yep, welcome to the future whilst this fraud is our manager. We are handicapped enough as it is without saddling ourselves long term with the Dutch equivalent of Mr Bean, deary me.

Apparently the deluded prick has just stated that tonight “was a very good performance and we didn’t deserve to lose”. Seriously, I think this clown has spent far too much time in those Amsterdam cafe’s smoking far too many African Woodbines to come out with utter shite like that!

Never in my lifetime ehh GPC :-))
ABU media?. I didn't think that existed, especially how the 9 O'Clock news in 1999 made them a main feature and not part of the Sport section of the programme.

Utd will hit rock bottom as a football club on Sunday..... I see Darling Nunez actually notching
Rock Bottom was a song released in 1977 by Lynsey De Paul and Mick Moran...
The lyrics are quite appropriate,

"Where are we?...( Rock Bottom!)

Tragedies? ...( We got em )"

By the way,the countdown is on.... there are only 146 days 2 hours and 15 mins until Eurovision 2024. Utd may as well 're record this track now,cos they won't get into Europe any other way .

By the way,the countdown is on.... there are only 146 days 2 hours and 15 mins until Eurovision 2024. Utd may as well 're record this track now,cos they won't get into Europe any other way .
I'm impressed by your musical knowledge mate

I didn’t half fancy Lynsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.