United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
..........It can't be a coincidence that every one of them think MCFC are a bunch of corrupt mercenaries while MUFC, LFC and AFC are wholesome bunch of professionals doing everything they can to succeed.
All the above is true of course. At least we should tell them it's true as they won't address their own issues while they're attacking us.
Unless of course they can convince the PL to hammer us whether we're guilty or not.

In a way, that goal and winning the FA Cup and beating the scum means more to me than the Champions League win
I know people will think you're crazy. But it was all the Hype about how United was going to burst our bubble and kill any hope of winning the treble, The media talked about nothing else for the full week, Only for Gundogan to kill them on the spot with a 13-second thunder bastard,
I went more mental for that goal than I did for Rodri’s in Istanbul. What a completely magical early June we had.

Just need the likes of Villa, Newcastle, Brighton & West Ham to step up and keep them out of the CL for 2 seasons, then the Adidas sponsorship drops a big chunk. This coupled with the loss of TV money, matchday revenue & prize money could see them in trouble with FFP & PL PSR compliance. A man can dream ....../
.... there will always be the FA cup appearance money

I would have to get on Grealish for the same action. I felt he didn't fancy playing against Villa when he picked up his yellow.
Possibly.

But for very different reasons, it could be argued Grealish did it purely for emotional or sentimental reasons with regards to not wanting to play against his boyhood club, admittedly still not very professional but a better reason than doing it just because you're a spineless coward and flat track bully who doesn't have the balls or the talent to face a vastly superior side who happen to supposedly be your biggest rivals... especially considering his actions in wanting to be subbed off in their last meeting, the "7 goal thriller"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.