United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching these red mardarses playing eachother. It's win win for us with every outcome.
Except that -whatever the result- there will be wall-to-wall coverage for the next week or so. Every tabloid, every sports station, every news outlet that features sport, you will not be permitted to escape from the media blitz that inevitably follows a rags/dippers game.
A member of the Royal family dying or getting married wouldn't get the coverage these two get.

Possibly.

But for very different reasons, it could be argued Grealish did it purely for emotional or sentimental reasons with regards to not wanting to play against his boyhood club, admittedly still not very professional but a better reason than doing it just because you're a spineless coward and flat track bully who doesn't have the balls or the talent to face a vastly superior side who happen to supposedly be your biggest rivals... especially considering his actions in wanting to be subbed off in their last meeting, the "7 goal thriller"
Maybe Jack thought the refs not carded the Spurs lads I'll be okay

Except that -whatever the result- there will be wall-to-wall coverage for the next week or so. Every tabloid, every sports station, every news outlet that features sport, you will not be permitted to escape from the media blitz that inevitably follows a rags/dippers game.
A member of the Royal family dying or getting married wouldn't get the coverage these two twats get.

No need to thank me.

In a way, that goal and winning the FA Cup and beating the scum means more to me than the Champions League win
I know people will think you're crazy. But it was all the Hype about how United was going to burst our bubble and kill any hope of winning the treble, The media talked about nothing else for the full week, Only for Gundogan to kill them on the spot with a 13-second thunder bastard,
I welled up after that win, whereas after the CL win, all I felt was relief that we'd finally got over the line

As slaps in the face to them over the last 12 years, it was definitely up there!
Yep. Ratboy feeding the Goat was a good one as well. The Sick-Swan, 'Denis has done it,' and of course Kun's moment will go down in history, but that one really fucked up their heads - big-time.

The fact that they didn't care about winning but more about stopping us says everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.