United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
'FIFA announces 32-team Club World Cup | Liverpool and Man Utd miss out'

What a shame.
Why have they mentioned Liverpool & United not being in it? Spurs aren’t, Arsenal aren’t, Newcastle aren’t, Villa aren’t etc yet I don’t see any of them them get a mention

Wonder why that is?

Why have they mentioned Liverpool & United not being in it? Spurs aren’t, Arsenal aren’t, Newcastle aren’t, Villa aren’t etc yet I don’t see any of them them get a mention

Wonder why that is?

Arsenal win the champs league this year they'll be in it

Shipping for Christmas
9D9DC9E4-BAAA-4AF1-BF0C-1D59FABA5239.jpeg
Only £79.99
Is your loved one a Manchester United loving reporter, commentator or journalist? Are they struggling with reality? Do they think it’s still 1999?
If so, the all new Magic Rag Shoe horn is the ideal present this Christmas.
* Ten Year guarantee
* enables you to include TWGC into any conversation about relevant football clubs success
* voice controlled triple option - dog wanker, goat feeder or whinging Portuguese.
* only works in the UK/Eire

Wonder why that is?
Liverpool is understandable, as they were CL winners in the last few seasons at least.

I've no idea why they'd mention united though. They aren't going back as far as 1999.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.