United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags celebrating a shameless park the bus draw that takes them to 7th place like a trophy, after scoring 0 goals in their last 3 games, losing 2 of them including 0-3 at home to Bournemouth and being knocked out of Europe by finishing last in their CL group says everything about what a joke of a club they are. Hilarious.

I see Rasmus Bradbury failed to score again, imagine the shit that’d be thrown at us if we’d spent £72m on a striker who can’t score
Loved the way Neville kept comparing him with Nunes, both can't finish OUCH!

Yep. Ratboy feeding the Goat was a good one as well. The Sick-Swan, 'Denis has done it,' and of course Kun's moment will go down in history, but that one really fucked up their heads - big-time.

The fact that they didn't care about winning but more about stopping us says everything.
Me and a mate stayed at the Lowry the weekend ratboy fed the goat. 3 things stick in my mind:

1. Before the match, sharing the lift down with John O'Shea and a couple of other members of their staff. As we got out my mate asked Mr O'Shea if he was planning a night out on Canal St after the game. Didn't go down very well (there were rumours at the time). Sorry to the PC brigade.

2. As we were residents their security couldn't stop us from loitering in reception, when their coach turned up we waited until the coach was about full. My mate again, full pelt, through the open door said "driver, start the bus, stick it in gear, accelerate, then drive these cunts straight into the fucking Irwell". Didn't go down very well.

3. The Lowry concierge managed to get us on the quest list for a club on Deansgate Locks, forget the name. We bumped into ratboy. The conversation went something like this:

"Gary"
No response.
"Gary"
Looks up, face on him.
"GARY"
"What?"
"Just wanted to thank you"
"What for?"

As I extended my hand, he hesitated, but grudgingly accepted. I squeezed hard and answered his question...

"feeding the goat".

Didn't go down very well.

We then drank up and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.