United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have they mentioned Liverpool & United not being in it? Spurs aren’t, Arsenal aren’t, Newcastle aren’t, Villa aren’t etc yet I don’t see any of them them get a mention

Wonder why that is?
Yeh can't say I've come across too many articles informing us that Scunthorpe, Hartlepool and Plymouth haven been included either...............

The BBC website has 'Leicester are at Rooney's Birmingham' tonight.

Insufferable.
I work with a big Birmingham fan who's a season ticket holder. The general consensus amongst their fan base is that they won't be referred to as 'Rooney's Birmingham' for much longer!!

How the MIGHTY have FALLEN. This should serve as a CAUTIONARY TALE not to rest on our laurels. As the CITYZENS we need to attack, attack and attack. We should not rest, we should kill, kill and kill. We should not care about PAST GLORY. We need to move from GLORY to GLORY. STRENGTH to even more STRENGTH.
Last time I heard a speech like that it was from 1939 and delivered by a one balled man with a silly moustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.