United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's something that confused me.

Darren Fletcher said he only gets to hear VAR Check and Check complete with the reason for whatever is being checked.

Yet during the West Ham match they showed a camera looking at the officials studying the footage. You could see them talking but couldn't hear it.

Maybe Sky get more access than TNT?
So the big question is how do they know when VAR HASN’T looked at an issue? Ie a foul in the build up to a goal or a tackle, elbow, arm etc.

How the MIGHTY have FALLEN. This should serve as a CAUTIONARY TALE not to rest on our laurels. As the CITYZENS we need to attack, attack and attack. We should not rest, we should kill, kill and kill. We should not care about PAST GLORY. We need to move from GLORY to GLORY. STRENGTH to even more STRENGTH.
Was this meant to be sarcasm or satire?

Because it's just very *sniff sniff* to me. Too many Raggy terms.

How the MIGHTY have FALLEN. This should serve as a CAUTIONARY TALE not to rest on our laurels. As the CITYZENS we need to attack, attack and attack. We should not rest, we should kill, kill and kill. We should not care about PAST GLORY. We need to move from GLORY to GLORY. STRENGTH to even more STRENGTH.
_mUGMK.gif

Darren Fletcher said he only gets to hear VAR Check and Check complete with the reason for whatever is being checked.

Yet during the West Ham match they showed a camera looking at the officials studying the footage. You could see them talking but couldn't hear it.

I'm almost certain they do.

i maybe wrong but i think they have lights indicating VAR check taking place and clear

whatever it's a shit show from start to finish and amateurish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.