United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a post from an ex chef/worker at the scaffold, who worked there for 10+ years… it would appear that theyve been suppressing bad food hygiene for a long time.
Having seen the ‘VIP’ car park dining tent, and the various pics over time of the food served for eye watering prices, it’s good that Trafford council’s food inspectors have followed up their building inspectors… it would be fun to have them get 1+ stands closed, and no catering allowed.

View attachment 102117
And rashford thought he had it bad

There’s a post from an ex chef/worker at the scaffold, who worked there for 10+ years… it would appear that theyve been suppressing bad food hygiene for a long time.
Having seen the ‘VIP’ car park dining tent, and the various pics over time of the food served for eye watering prices, it’s good that Trafford council’s food inspectors have followed up their building inspectors… it would be fun to have them get 1+ stands closed, and no catering allowed.

View attachment 102117

I went to a corporate event there about 5 years ago. Not on a matchday thankfully, it was a work conference thing.

The facilities and catering were absolutely shocking. It was like something from Life on Mars. Everyone commented on how shoddy the place was, even those who clearly had no interest in football rivalries etc.

Dirty surfaces, blown lightbulbs, paint peeling etc. and this was meant to be their fancy suites and corporate areas…

I went to a corporate event there about 5 years ago. Not on a matchday thankfully, it was a work conference thing.

The facilities and catering were absolutely shocking. It was like something from Life on Mars. Everyone commented on how shoddy the place was, even those who clearly had no interest in football rivalries etc.

Dirty surfaces, blown lightbulbs, paint peeling etc. and this was meant to be their fancy suites and corporate areas…
My niece works at both City and United, she slates Old Trafford, its a dump, carpets rotten, scruffy, shit food etc, City the complete opposite, her Dad's a big red... ha ha ha ha ha

Could be worse I suppose, at least its better than having your grubby little Chairman peeping under toilet doors :-)
(never let the bastards forget)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.