United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a rag fan (and I give thanks every day that I’m not), I’m not sure if I’d be more pissed off with performances, or Ten Hag’s insane ramblings after every woeful defeat. “We played well”, “we were in the game”, “if we’d scored first we might have won” etc etc. It’s one thing to play badly, but if you can’t accept that you’ve played badly, then how can you fix the problems? You’re just stuck in a pattern of shit performance after shit performance.

Happy fucking Christmas blues!
He sounds like an under pressure lower third manager with the only excuse missing being that they can’t ’Compete with their spend’.

Fucking loser.

Listening to the Wolves vs Chelsea game on Radio 5 Live and the commentator John Murray announces during the game that " there are some significant developments coming out of Old Trafford, according to Simon Stone..."
So I'm expecting it's the sacking of ETH. What else could be so important to break off mid-commentary ? Oh no, apparently this breaking news is the SIr Jim Ratcliffe investment purchase is imminent. Seems like there's nothing Stone and the BBC won't do to keep these fuckers in the public's face front and centre.

Scum lose and Ashton announces Jim Ratshit takeover expected to be completed today.

Not transparent at all.
He'll own 25%. Just how much of a say will he realistically have? I know they're suggesting a new DOF may come in, with a subsequent amended transfer policy. But they'll still have the bulk of the comedians they have right now.

He'll own 25%. Just how much of a say will he realistically have? I know they're suggesting a new DOF may come in, with a subsequent amended transfer policy. But they'll still have the bulk of the comedians they have right now.

If the glazers are smart they should say that Ratcliffe has now full control of the footballing side of the club! They then can sit back and keep getting there dividends

For clarification the Chelsea fan isn’t buying 25% of scum he is buying 25% of Glazers shares which equates to just over 17%. Seems he is receiving a lot of power for such a tiny shareholding
If the Glazers own 69%, who owns the other 31%? Is there another large shareholder who will have more than Ineos jims 17% making him just the third highest shareholder? I suspect not but I live in hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.