United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to disagree. He was good at Leicester and is good for England.
It's pulling on that filthy red shirt that makes many players turn to shit. Happened to laods in the past 10 years.
Harry McGuire used to be genuinely good. The Vincent Kompany Thunderbastard game against Leicester being a case in point. There was some player there, and Pep thought so too, if stories of our interest in signing him (for a lot of money) were true.

But 4 years playing for that team has seen his form drop off a cliff, to the extent that he looks like he was hewn from the same rock where they quarried Phil Jones.

The Filth appear - not for the first time - to be acting like an English Barcelona in the way they try to manufacture the exit of one of their contracted staff. West Ham shouldn’t touch this option with a ten-foot pole at the moment - you should never strengthen a rival.

It's the raggy way.
It's in their dna.
Throughout history they have behaved like cunts. Many a story of shitty behaviour, normally aimed at us despite us helping then out many many times over the years.

But the shittest trick theyve ever pulled was their treatment of the munich survivors and widows. Disgusting.
Could be argued that the disaster made them and theyve milked it for all its worth.

Happy to turf players out of club houses post disaster, happy to have a munich fundraising match and pay ‘king eric’ more to play in it than the recipients received and happy to let AIG plater their logo all over it

A skid mark of a club who just like the other cheek of the same arse , see no wrong in what they do

Red bastards

I normally never let crap in the media get to me, But I must admit I'm so fucking pissed off how they breach FFP rules and not a single word said about it.

Every single media outlet had the knives out to get City and get us punished! Pep been bombarded with questions about it week in week out. Before and after every single game on BT and SKY just talking about City being stripped of titles ect...

Football can seriously piss you off sometimes. The fucking shit twats. Can't wait to humiliate the cunts again next season.
"Minor" or not, they must have failed FFP to be sanctioned.

Why is no one in the media asking why the biggest, bestest, richest club in the universe has failed FFP?

Former Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea, 32, looks set for a move to Saudi Arabia after the former Spain goalkeeper received huge offers from more than one club. (Daily Star)

Hope he knows the sentence for nicking donuts out there. Won’t be a keeper for long.
Does he need a handy cut out ‘n’ keep guide to assist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.