United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally never let crap in the media get to me, But I must admit I'm so fucking pissed off how they breach FFP rules and not a single word said about it.

Every single media outlet had the knives out to get City and get us punished! Pep been bombarded with questions about it week in week out. Before and after every single game on BT and SKY just talking about City being stripped of titles ect...

Football can seriously piss you off sometimes. The fucking shit twats. Can't wait to humiliate the cunts again next season.

The last 15 years has educated me on topics I never cared about. If they lie about little City I realised every page in every paper was a lie. It’s made me see the world for what it is.

Former Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea, 32, looks set for a move to Saudi Arabia after the former Spain goalkeeper received huge offers from more than one club. (Daily Star)

Hope he knows the sentence for nicking donuts out there. Won’t be a keeper for long.
It wouldn’t make a lot of difference he couldn’t catch a dose in a brothel

You have to hand it to the rags, they're good, very good.
In less than 24 hours the Onana signing has gone from £50 million (bbc) to €50 million and in case you are not sure of the difference, the Guardian helpfully tell you that it's £42 million.

By the time he actually signs it will be down to €20 million and when the season starts it will be reported he is from the youth set up.

You have to hand it to the rags, they're good, very good.
In less than 24 hours the Onana signing has gone from £50 million (bbc) to €50 million and in case you are not sure of the difference, the Guardian helpfully tell you that it's £42 million.

By the time he actually signs it will be down to €20 million and when the season starts it will be reported he is from the youth set up.

Liars and fantasists form the basis of their support.

This treatment of players is nothing new. They treated the widows and players who couldn't play again after the Munich air crash very badly.
If my memory is correct they also treated Best poorly when he wanted to leave the rags, blocked every move he wanted.
Treating de Gea and Maguire like this is really the norm for them.

Horrible club with horrible standards, thank god I was born a blue.
The ban hammer came down on me for commenting on this episode and revealing other stuff about these odious bastards.

If it wasn't for the plane crash and City's help over many years these tripe hounds would be west brom !!

Obviously Maguire could not continue as captain. He only started eight PL games last season so it had to happen.

Not many options have they? I’ll guess Casemiro but it wouldn’t surprise me if that odious prick Fernandes gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.