United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we tell them they can use the Etihad and then change our minds last minute?
Then fuck them off to Wigan
We don’t give them any opportunity to use the Etihad
Don’t know if it true but I did hear they had gone behind our backs, not long ago and enquired of the council the possibility of using the stadium on a temporary measure only to be told that City have exclusive use

As nauseating as this constant sycophantic hyperbole is from the media we need to remember that ultimately it has contributed a large part to the club's downfall, constantly portraying a fake narrative of the position the club is in and the direction its moving and giving on-going false hope to the already delusional fans.
It's not how their fans see it. It's the start of another era (one comes round with each matchday)!

The biggest smile of this transfer window can be found on Danny van der Beek's face.

Don’t know if it true but I did hear they had gone behind our backs, not long ago and enquired of the council the possibility of using the stadium on a temporary measure only to be told that City have exclusive use

I dont think the Etihad pitch could take another 30 odd matches a season. It would impact on our style of play, wouldnt effect hoofball utd.

If their current football business practices are anything to go by, they'll begin by demolishing the stadium first, then present an OTT graphic as to what the new stadium will look like and its features, bicker about costs, redesigns, practicalities, delays, throw in a few new designs as the old ones "weren't feasible", more delays, building problems, back to another redesign, supply issues, financial burden of the new stadium costs blamed for on-field perfomances, then 15 years later end up with some generic bowl where the roof still leaks.

Hope they had to go through Trafford Council

If their current football business practices are anything to go by, they'll begin by demolishing the stadium first, then present an OTT graphic as to what the new stadium will look like and its features, bicker about costs, redesigns, practicalities, delays, throw in a few new designs as the old ones "weren't feasible", more delays, building problems, back to another redesign, supply issues, financial burden of the new stadium costs blamed for on-field perfomances, then 15 years later end up with some generic bowl where the roof still leaks.
.......and City will be deducted points for united failing to fulfill their fixtures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.