United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that the Pig is the one I like -- entertaining and there's something about him that makes his histrionics all a bit tongue in cheek. You could have a beer with him and enjoy it I suspect. Of course, the comparisons help him on a relative basis given we must toss in that bald crying "superfan" And-eh and that fucking grifting fat idiot Howson. Alice very much reminds me of Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction with straight hair.
I'd agree with you on the Pig. I could see that you could have a pint with him and have a decent chat about football and probably a laugh about it all. You'd end up having a fight with that fat tosser Howson.

I like the pig as well. Accused somebody who wanted Ten Hag out of being a ‘bit knee jerk’ at 0-1 v Bournemouth, but had slightly changed his mind when he thought a 4th had counted. The Forest fan is just a woefully poor actor, you are worried that Alice may be detained in some form of institution, but the accidental plate smasher seems like a decent bloke to me
Pigs the only one who gets my rag wife through the utter shite utd serve up
I’m thankful for that as she’s unbearable watching em play.
We now put pigs watchalong on with the tv volume down.
It’s a win win for me although I agree he’s only funny when they’re losing which thankfully is every other week or more.

Knock it down and start again according to Populus Ragcliffe’s £158m contribution, for the “debt ridden club” would probably get an upgrade on south stand and very little more

How about just knocking it down and forget the 'start again' bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.