United Thread - 2023/24

I’ve just popped over to the caff to see if there’s any mention of possible FFP issues. Well tan maa hide if there isn’t a peep. There is this belter though. Only attempt to read it with a fast internet connection because it is the longest post I’ve ever seen on any internet forum. And every single word is utter bollocks.
Just read a few paragraphs....I bet he's a wow at dinner parties.

I agree, lmited use of loans in or out of a club is OK but the rags just seem to be taking the piss

Getting so many players in, effectively on a 'try before you buy' basis, and instead of just selling off their flops they loan them out in the hopes they'll rediscover their form elsewhere and increase their value.
The loan system is being used to get around FSR yes they behave to pay wage and load fees within the rules but if they can afford a transfer fee then a loan shouldn’t be forbidden

Is that before deductions from costs for infrastructure / development and an allowance for Covid?

yeah but how much do the Glazers spend on infrastructure/development. Covid could be a life saver but it didn't help Everton's cause as I think it's the previous year's accounts anyway

This is how bad it has become that the game isn’t just now played on a pitch, it’s played in front of independent panels to see who wins. The Premier League and Uefa opened up Pandora’s box when they implemented FFP, they are killing their product in ways they have not thought of when they dreamt this stupid idea up.

All this ironically could kill EUFA and the premier league. Now it's affecting other clubs and not just us they and their fans are realising what a crock of shit it is and how it stifles competition and their dreams of success. Without that football means nothing. It will lead to clubs breaking away to a super league or it's equivalent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.