United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some of the exchanges on my five a side league groups whatsapp today

Back to the Eriksen/Bruno midfield I see. What an innovator ETH is lol!

Decent first half. Scoreline flatters us but we are in a good position

37% possession at home says it all really.

This lot are so fucking bad it makes my eyes bleed.

Without Son, Maddison, Sarr, Bissouma, Kulusevski and God knows who else but still better than us in every position on the park. Postecoglu will be devestated they haven’t managed to beat this shite.

We should be disbanded. A complete and utterly embarrassing football club.
I’ve no fucking confidence in Ratcliffe and his push biker either.

Yeh, no hope until this fucking clueless clown is gone and please dont let him sign another player ffs!

We live in hope but it cant get any worse. I’m sure he will make big changes in the summer. Lets hope they work! At least Martial will be gone and hopefully Lindloaf, Varane, Case, Eriksen and the poisoned dwarf.

So what’s Ten Bob’s latest pathetic excuse now?, still harping on about the injuries is he?, well it won’t wash much longer because Spurs had as many players out as we did today, but they still managed to dominate the game by all accounts.

To have only 36% possession and just 2 shots on target against that particular Spurs side is nothing short of fucking pathetic, as is having a goal difference of minus 5 with more than half of the season already gone.

This clueless Dutch dickhead has absolutely no plan whatsoever, all he does is go back to things that he has tried and seen fail miserably time and time again. God only knows what’s going on at Carrington, because there’s never a single sign of anything innovative or different to pose a problem for the opposition from one month to the next.

Sounds like Onana proved yet again what a brain dead, useless liability he is, he’s not even good at playing out from the back and has hologram hands, so fuck knows how he can ever be an upgrade on DDG. That’s another 50 million quid that clown has flushed down the shitter, deary fucking me.

Oh and playing the Wankster at LB for the first time in his career today just shows the ineptitude of the man and his complete and utter ignorance of how to set a team up to give them the best possible chance of winning a game. I wonder how many foot long spliffs he had to smoke before he came up with that particular ‘gem’.

We got what we deserved today. This is the level we are at – not a championship winning team, not a top 4 team but a top half of the table team.I hope Ratcliffe likes a challenge because this club will be his biggest challenge of his career.

Bayindir should have played against Wigan, but this clueless **** is just so one dimensional and stubborn that he didn’t even consider it. Onana is so fucking awful we might as well put a green jersey on a wheelie bin and stick it in the six yard box.

Fucking Mr. Blobby with his sponge hands would be better than Onana.

ETH is a delusional crackpot. Easily the worst manager we have had in my entire lifetime. Can’t wait for the season to end already.

My god what an entitled bunch of cunts they are.Long may it continue.
Sound like some of the most clear eyed rags I've heard tbh! Pretty spot on with every assessment!

Ratcliffe said he first attended a game at Old Trafford when he was "about 10" and said his most recent visit to the stadium to see his childhood team play was "two or three years ago".
Unlike the largely absent Glazer family, Ratcliffe said he would be at games "quite a lot", having fulfilled a long-held ambition to own his boyhood club.

Not been to a game for 3 years. Sounds like a rag alright.

You do know how difficult it is to get tickets there don't you?

Ratcliffe said he first attended a game at Old Trafford when he was "about 10" and said his most recent visit to the stadium to see his childhood team play was "two or three years ago".
Unlike the largely absent Glazer family, Ratcliffe said he would be at games "quite a lot", having fulfilled a long-held ambition to own his boyhood club.

Not been to a game for 3 years. Sounds like a rag alright.

Wonder if he’s given up on Chelsea?
Considering he’s a tax exile he will be restricted to how many games he can attend assuming he’s not intending on paying Uk tax

Loved seeing Ratcliffe next to Ferguson, if it was me I’d honestly try and get him moved out of any influence at the club.

His methods are out-dated and he was never a tactical master class anyway.

Just serve us up more of the same Jimmy.
When I saw him saw him next to him it confirmed what suspected, Jim is on a ego trip A man nobody had really hear of a few years ago and then he buys a bicycle club and so on….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.