United Thread - 2023/24

yes they can spend 100s of millions same as everyone else BUT and there is always a but they have to shift out the deadwood who are on huge contracts which is not that easy AND it doesnt look like theyll be in the cl so they have to convince all these players to come and play in the europa league AND every club will know they can spend 100s of millions so once again the price goes up AND to convince these players they will have to pay wages through the roof which will be bad for their bottom line and for the rest of the dressing room, think about it they are paying Rashford and that pensioner casemiro north of 350k a week what are they going to have to pay to get top quality through the door, its not as easy as just spending money anymore.
Being in the Europa League is looking wildly optimistic for them at the minute. I don't think even Howard Webb can push them much further up the table.

What happened to the private jet the media told us he was getting straight after the spuds game. More turd polishing or did their credit run out half way there?
I forgot all about that lol
Well remembered
I will use that through the day

yes they can spend 100s of millions same as everyone else BUT and there is always a but they have to shift out the deadwood who are on huge contracts which is not that easy AND it doesnt look like theyll be in the cl so they have to convince all these players to come and play in the europa league AND every club will know they can spend 100s of millions so once again the price goes up AND to convince these players they will have to pay wages through the roof which will be bad for their bottom line and for the rest of the dressing room, think about it they are paying Rashford and that pensioner casemiro north of 350k a week what are they going to have to pay to get top quality through the door, its not as easy as just spending money anymore.
On TS this morqning the presenters were saying that the threshold needs raising from 35m a season for ffp now, due to inflation etc.

Make of that what you will......

Being in the Europa League is looking wildly optimistic for them at the minute. I don't think even Howard Webb can push them much further up the table.
Anthony Taylor will try his best though. Especially if he keeps travelling up from his London home to take charge of their games in the North West...

Cameroon let Onana arrive to AFCON late, and then when he gets there after taking a private jet they tell him he’s not in the team for the opening game
Just read about that. Onana was furious and kicked off.lol.
" if your not going to play me why did I come in a private Jet??!!"

Cameroon manager probably watched his non- performance v Spurs where he failed to command his 6 yard box and thought ..
Onana ? Oh no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.