United Thread - 2023/24

| André Onana is currently stranded 150 miles from Cameroon's AFCON fixture against Guinea, which kicks off at 17:00 GMT today. [Sports Vibes]

Fella can’t even catch a flight
What happened to the private jet the media told us he was getting straight after the spuds game. More turd polishing or did their credit run out half way there?

Think them passing this year accounts PSR and come august there is yet another new PSR regulations coming in and in line with uefa ones! They will spend massive this summer because they've reduced there wage bill by 60m and that means if first year of PSR is 90% of turnover allowed and there turnover will be around 650m next accounts I'd guess means they can spend 100 of millions this summer if Glazers/Ratcliffe want too..

What happened to the private jet the media told us he was getting straight after the spuds game. More turd polishing or did their credit run out half way there?
Pictures of him on it, trouble was it had to divert because of fog.

Those at the swamp are in a permanent fog so he would be used to it.

So went into the office last week and the office rag came over to me (work in Leeds). "Hey Brian, wanna see a City fan getting battered on a bus in Huddersfield" I asked what a City fan was doing in Huddersfield. He say "Duh you played them in the cup at the John Smith's". He then shows me a clip that is clearly the Metrolink! Told him that I didn't expect to recognise Manchester. He walked off looking all confused

Think them passing this year accounts PSR and come august there is yet another new PSR regulations coming in and in line with uefa ones! They will spend massive this summer because they've reduced there wage bill by 60m and that means if first year of PSR is 90% of turnover allowed and there turnover will be around 650m next accounts I'd guess means they can spend 100 of millions this summer if Glazers/Ratcliffe want too..
yes they can spend 100s of millions same as everyone else BUT and there is always a but they have to shift out the deadwood who are on huge contracts which is not that easy AND it doesnt look like theyll be in the cl so they have to convince all these players to come and play in the europa league AND every club will know they can spend 100s of millions so once again the price goes up AND to convince these players they will have to pay wages through the roof which will be bad for their bottom line and for the rest of the dressing room, think about it they are paying Rashford and that pensioner casemiro north of 350k a week what are they going to have to pay to get top quality through the door, its not as easy as just spending money anymore.

yes they can spend 100s of millions same as everyone else BUT and there is always a but they have to shift out the deadwood who are on huge contracts which is not that easy AND it doesnt look like theyll be in the cl so they have to convince all these players to come and play in the europa league AND every club will know they can spend 100s of millions so once again the price goes up AND to convince these players they will have to pay wages through the roof which will be bad for their bottom line and for the rest of the dressing room, think about it they are paying Rashford and that pensioner casemiro north of 350k a week what are they going to have to pay to get top quality through the door, its not as easy as just spending money anymore.

There annual wage is around 300m turnover is around 650m so to get there annual wage bill to 90% of there turnover so means they can spend big this summer even without selling anyone

Roma sack their manager,the club that needs someone to clear out all the deadwood ,he would have the backing of the new”football owner”He should give it a try And get his own back on the team that had the player power to get him sacked at the swamp.

There annual wage is around 300m turnover is around 650m so to get there annual wage bill to 90% of there turnover so means they can spend big this summer even without selling anyone
i didnt mean sell anyone to raise funds but the reality is you can only have a squad of 25 so some will have to go to allow them to bring in just in terms of numbers wont they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.