United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mirror is right up there with the Guardian as emergency bog roll.
I think the Mirror is probably the worst of the worst. Every day, seven days a week, their back pages feature the rags in some capacity or other. You get the word 'Exclusive' on every article, despite the fact that every tabloid has the same story - and they are also 'exclusives' apparently.
You get the obligatory picture of ten-bob superimposed over a photo of the swamp, and the articles themselves are what you'd expect from a poorly written fanzine: "Rio Ferdinand believes Utd will sign Mbappe within days." And "Former Utd midfielder Paul Scholes says Utd are in secret talks to steal Phil Foden because he has always secretly been a Utd fan."
You get this, as I say, seven days a week: the sycophancy is just relentless, almost on the same level as SlySports.

I don't buy papers but I do like to check the websites of some of these, Like the Mirror, the Sun, Graudian etc, and you could be forgiven for thinking there is only one football team in the Premier League the amount of anal-licking these hacks do.

I think the Mirror is probably the worst of the worst. Every day, seven days a week, their back pages feature the rags in some capacity or other. You get the word 'Exclusive' on every article, despite the fact that every tabloid has the same story - and they are also 'exclusives' apparently.
You get the obligatory picture of ten-bob superimposed over a photo of the swamp, and the articles themselves are what you'd expect from a poorly written fanzine: "Rio Ferdinand believes Utd will sign Mbappe within days." And "Former Utd midfielder Paul Scholes says Utd are in secret talks to steal Phil Foden because he has always secretly been a Utd fan."
You get this, as I say, seven days a week: the sycophancy is just relentless, almost on the same level as SlySports.

I don't buy papers but I do like to check the websites of some of these, Like the Mirror, the Sun, Graudian etc, and you could be forgiven for thinking there is only one football team in the Premier League the amount of anal-licking these hacks do.
Considering they've been shite for 10 years and counting,the coverage they get is unwarranted but we all know why.The worrying thing is if they do get it right it's gonna be even more relentless unfortunately.

Klopp going qont help them in finding a replacement for ten hag. They will have to wait for liverpool to appoint and see who is left. Nobody is picking united over liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.