United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met George at the Bowling Alley next to Lancashire CCC when I was on day release course from work at Stretford Tech.

He was a very nice man and had time for everybody.
Was that before or after he denied another person of an organ transplant, and went on to destroy that one aswell?

Yep, I remember when Ole Gollum held a press conference saying that Gashfoot needs to concentrate more on the pitch and to do less advocacy off it.

PRashford's team were fuming, so much so that Gollum had to hastily arrange another presser the next day to apologise to all the media for his comments with Gashfoot sat next to him looking on smugly at the power he hold's over the rags.
Just goes to show how much social media and PR can do for players now. I genuinely can't see that it's his football on the field. For someone touted as 'world class on his day' his output is absolutely fucking shocking. I want him to stay there until he retires. He's fucking pants and should be plying his trade at somewhere like Palace. There are Rags who still believe he's the next big thing.

Just goes to show how much social media and PR can do for players now. I genuinely can't see that it's his football on the field. For someone touted as 'world class on his day' his output is absolutely fucking shocking. I want him to stay there until he retires. He's fucking pants and should be plying his trade at somewhere like Palace. There are Rags who still believe he's the next big thing.
Im world class on my day, i dont know at what cos ive not had my day yet, but if rashford is then we all must be

Met George at the Bowling Alley next to Lancashire CCC when I was on day release course from work at Stretford Tech.

He was a very nice man and had time for everybody.
I‘d always heard that Best was a decent guy and always made time for fans, after all he was buzzers best mate back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.