United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most raucously I’ve ever celebrated a goal that.
Except for 93:20 that was the most outwardly over the top I've ever celebrated. Was in a pub about 75 to 25 rags to City. I just started punching anyone wearing red.
93:20 I was in my son's apartment in Chicago alone with his fiancee, I just sat on the floor and cried like a baby.

Mike Keegan, who must be the new must go to United journalist at the Daily United.

The group is leaning towards a rebuild on land at the side of United's iconic home, with the hope that the project will be done in five years or sooner.

A five-star hotel along with United-themed attractions are being considered as part of a huge redevelopment. A 90,000 'new Old Trafford' could also feature a 'new Stretford End'.

View attachment 107175

According to Keegan, Jim is going to buy a large portion of the freight rail terminal, just like that, regardless of it being a working fright rail terminal, and build a new stadium next to it, including the rail tracks. Just like that. The proposal should sail through planning without any problems or issues.

Picture enlarged so you can see what would be on the new stadium footprint inside the current freight terminal.

View attachment 107176
It is tough to believe a five-star hotel would work there. Most five-star hotels are in City centers near quality dining, museums, and nightlife. I mean most of the year the stadium is empty. Jim is going to build the Ritz in the middle of a railyard.

When telling future generations about City I hope you all remember to mention Super Joey Hart
We took our grandson from the time he was nine months old, but only early- and late-season games, as we didn’t want to put him off, if it was too cold.

Once he was old enough to start taking the game in, he would ask us, "Is Joe Hart the baddie?"

It still makes us laugh to this day.

When city started employing all the right people we didn't leak to the media step by step even before we let the other clubs know we wanted them!

Scum as always even with scruffy Jim

So who is deciding on all these appointments when they don't have a CEO yet? Maybe Berrada isn't the Messiah, maybe he is just a very naughty boy?

It is tough to believe a five-star hotel would work there. Most five-star hotels are in City centers near quality dining, museums, and nightlife. I mean most of the year the stadium is empty. Jim is going to build the Ritz in the middle of a railyard.

Yes, it's bullshit. But Rag Hacks like Keegan will make any nonsense up to get clicks.(it worked with me) It's safe to say Keegan has no real information on what's being proposed by Scruffy Jim bar rewriting the same guff again, but tweaking it to fill the column inches.

It's funny reading the comments under the article. United fans want a bigger stadium because they think they can fill it. Not 90,00, not 100,000, but a 120,000 stadium. Considering Spurs stadium is a 62,000 stadium and it cost over £1bill, can you imagine how much a 120,000 stadium would cost. United fans are absolutely deluded.

Mike Keegan, who must be the new must go to United journalist at the Daily United.

The group is leaning towards a rebuild on land at the side of United's iconic home, with the hope that the project will be done in five years or sooner.

A five-star hotel along with United-themed attractions are being considered as part of a huge redevelopment. A 90,000 'new Old Trafford' could also feature a 'new Stretford End'.

View attachment 107175

According to Keegan, Jim is going to buy a large portion of the freight rail terminal, just like that, regardless of it being a working fright rail terminal, and build a new stadium next to it, including the rail tracks. Just like that. The proposal should sail through planning without any problems or issues.

Picture enlarged so you can see what would be on the new stadium footprint inside the current freight terminal.

View attachment 107176
The most strikingly obvious thing in both those pictures?

Not a single thing , not one smidgeon, even a solitary brick is within the boundaries of the City of Manchester.

So who is deciding on all these appointments when they don't have a CEO yet? Maybe Berrada isn't the Messiah, maybe he is just a very naughty boy?

Omar will be putting his thoughts ideas too anyone who thinks he sat at home not speaking to anyone at the scum are mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.