United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen this on the DT in a reply to someone sugguesting how good our acadmey is and Utd stealing City or ex city staff. I

Manchester United want former Man City academy director Jason Wilcox to join Ineos revolution​

"David adams23 HRS AGO
U18 premier league , Manchester Unied played 15, 43 points, Manchester City Played 13, 28 points he should go back to Manchester City they need hin more."

Is it true and is there any particular reason for it e.g. City's is filled with loads of 15 year olds (-:

Last edited:
Not a great analogy to be fair Ancoats.

Nothing particularly wrong with a Ford Fiesta!!

A better analogy would be it’s like owning a clapped out rusty car, that you paid over the odds for thinking it was a Ferrari and thinking your neighbour was interested in buying, and then when realisation sets in, stealing the hub caps from your neighbours old banger, because you haven’t got the wherewithal to take anything he’d really miss off his nice car.

;-)

I did not say there is anything wrong owning a Ford Fiesta, The analogy I was making is a cheaper car will not make it a better car with a top of the range sports car parts on it its still a cheaper car

Mike Keegan, who must be the new must go to United journalist at the Daily United.

The group is leaning towards a rebuild on land at the side of United's iconic home, with the hope that the project will be done in five years or sooner.

A five-star hotel along with United-themed attractions are being considered as part of a huge redevelopment. A 90,000 'new Old Trafford' could also feature a 'new Stretford End'.

View attachment 107175

According to Keegan, Jim is going to buy a large portion of the freight rail terminal, just like that, regardless of it being a working fright rail terminal, and build a new stadium next to it, including the rail tracks. Just like that. The proposal should sail through planning without any problems or issues.

Picture enlarged so you can see what would be on the new stadium footprint inside the current freight terminal.

View attachment 107176
The whole article is a PR piece
Zero details at all about any of it
I could have knocked up a better planning drawing on ‘powerpoint’
They are telling the fans what they want to hear and trying to get reaction to ideas like stadium without having the balls to present anything
All they have actually done is poach a few executives from other teams that may or may not work

Full of shit and shit on the pitch
Lucky last year with cup draws and showed up big time this year

The rags will get their stadium paid for by the tax payer on way or another. CoMS and Olympic Stadium are precedents.
No chance
There is no need for a new stadium in Manchester for anyone other than united
Those other two stadiums were built for show piece events and then repurposed accordingly

Can’t wait for uniteds new indoor arena - that would be a great innovative new idea that no one else had!

The whole article is a PR piece
Zero details at all about any of it
I could have knocked up a better planning drawing on ‘powerpoint’
They are telling the fans what they want to hear and trying to get reaction to ideas like stadium without having the balls to present anything
All they have actually done is poach a few executives from other teams that may or may not work

Full of shit and shit on the pitch
Lucky last year with cup draws and showed up big time this year

It's reads like a rag wrote it and in his dreams he wants all that for his club? Pure fantasy

Beautiful just beautiful never ever get tired of that moment.
First time I have seen that, i knew the Sunderland fans were good but that was brilliant.

Those cockney cunts were furious and the Mackems kicking them all in the bollox, lovely scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.