United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a fucking travesty if the government gave them taxpayers money. Most people are struggling with the increase in the cost of living. Surley to God the government would not sanction giving them even a penny. If they did I for one would be writing to my local MP to tell him in no uncertain terms that it would be disgraceful, when the money should.be spent on the failing NHS and other infrastructure badly in need of government cash.

It isn't going to happen, but if Burnham could shut his trout and stop blowing smoke up their arses it would be a start.

If we wouldn't have agreed to take over the commonwealth stadium after it was used by the running and jumping mob it probably would either never have been built or by now had returned to nature.

They ain't getting a penny :)

It isn't going to happen, but if Burnham could shut his trout and stop blowing smoke up their arses it would be a start.

If we wouldn't have agreed to take over the commonwealth stadium after it was used by the running and jumping mob it probably would either never have been built or by now had returned to nature.

They ain't getting a penny :)
I hope you are right and they don't get penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.