United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jammiest fuckers going!
Not based on that showing they weren’t. They played exactly like Chelsea did yesterday, today. Could and should have scored 7 or 8 on the counter. Clean through again and again. And at the other end they won pretty much every header.
If Pep goes with Akanji and Alvarez against them, it might be a longer afternoon than we’d expect

Not based on that showing they weren’t. They played exactly like Chelsea did yesterday, today. Could and should have scored 7 or 8 on the counter. Clean through again and again. And at the other end they won pretty much every header.
If Pep goes with Akanji and Alvarez against them, it might be a longer afternoon than we’d expect
How to dampen the evening even more! I bet he does too.

It's a weird one. Results wise they've improved but they're often second best. I agree though it will be a tough game against them. Mind you until Pep stops us getting hit on the break every game I'm starting to fear every game.

Very surprised seeing it was a rag involved, that the Sky commentators didn't apologise for the "Fucking cheat" comments about the Dinner Lady being picked up on their pitchside microphones.

22 shots conceded today and Luton only managed 1 goal.
Villa had 23 and again shit the bed in front of goal.
West Ham had 22 to Rags 12 and missed sitters and somehow lost 3-0.
Only Their 4-3 win at Wolves is where they had more attempts than the opposition ( 21 to 16j in 2024.
Spurs 16 to Rags 9 and again missed chances and drew.
Even Newport had 17 attempts v them.

No idea how they keep on picking up wins despite being 2nd best In games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.