United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been listening to Ten Bob's postmatch interview:

"You see with Ineos coming in, they're spreading ambitions and it's good for the project" *

Project?

They kept that one quiet.

The last time a football club had a project we were the laughing stock. The fuckers are not laughing now are they.

In fact I'd go as far as saying the filth are tryingto copy us. What, with their bald manager and a striker that sounds like Haaland.

* for a Dutch bloke his English is atrocious.

22 shots conceded today and Luton only managed 1 goal.
Villa had 23 and again shit the bed in front of goal.
West Ham had 22 to Rags 12 and missed sitters and somehow lost 3-0.
Only Their 4-3 win at Wolves is where they had more attempts than the opposition ( 21 to 16j in 2024.
Spurs 16 to Rags 9 and again missed chances and drew.
Even Newport had 17 attempts v them.

No idea how they keep on picking up wins despite being 2nd best In games
It'll catch up with them eventually.

It's not sustainable in this league.

Even the BBC report from rag central are stating that Casemiro was very lucky to avoid getting a 2nd yellow card but Dermott will probably tell us that the ref made the right call on ref watch in the morning. In addition I expect him to back ref / VAR in our game yesterday (assuming it warrants discussion)

"You see with Ineos coming in, they're spreading ambitions and it's good for the project" *

Project?

The last time a football club had a project we were the laughing stock. The fuckers are not laughing now are they.

In fact I'd go as far as saying the filth are tryingto copy us. What, with their bald manager and a striker that sounds like Haaland.

Schteeve Maclaren has been giving
him English lessons .....

It's a weird one. Results wise they've improved but they're often second best. I agree though it will be a tough game against them. Mind you until Pep stops us getting hit on the break every game I'm starting to fear every game.
Yeh, winning after being outplayed has long been their specialty. We’re miles better than they are, but the way we’re defending at the moment, both in terms of our (by our previous standards) below par pressing and one on one jobbers at the back, is triggering a few alarms. Hojland and Chopped Liver Lips were clean through on the keeper over and again today

It would be a fucking travesty if the government gave them taxpayers money. Most people are struggling with the increase in the cost of living. Surley to God the government would not sanction giving them even a penny. If they did I for one would be writing to my local MP to tell him in no uncertain terms that it would be disgraceful, when the money should.be spent on the failing NHS and other infrastructure badly in need of government cash.
Remember...City spent x amount of £'s which could build 10 hospitals/employ x thousands of Police etc?

If they gift the rags money from Government I doubt we'd see similar headlines which would actually be true.

It would be a fucking travesty if the government gave them taxpayers money. Most people are struggling with the increase in the cost of living. Surley to God the government would not sanction giving them even a penny. If they did I for one would be writing to my local MP to tell him in no uncertain terms that it would be disgraceful, when the money should.be spent on the failing NHS and other infrastructure badly in need of government cash.
Yep, and it's not just this country having problems with cost of living, yet you don't for example see German clubs getting taxpayers money.

This country is a joke, always treating payers like mugs.

Project?

Having worked in Holland I’m amazed at how bad his English is he’s from the east side so maybe that’s the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.