United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it Chelsea ?
It was in The Mirror, his exact words reported were ...

“I am a season ticket holder at Chelsea,” he said. “Have been for years, although I’m a Manchester United fan really. Or was…. It’s not getting any better [at United]. It's gone from bad to catastrophic. Talk about a glass-half-empty."

This was when he was interested in buying Chelsea, so this proves categorically that he will say whatever he needs to in order to try and get what he wants. He's a fucking snake and the rags will find out eventually.

EDIT: Incidentally I decided to have a look at his old Wikipedia pages. There is no mention of him being a rag on there until after he's bought those French teams and been linked with Chelsea.

Last edited:
No way should we let those cunts ground share with us after that fucking banner.
We could stick up our own banners for their home games.

5 trophies
Centurions
back to back titles
1-6.
Welcome to Manchester banner

Just to remind them how we have trampled their precious history.

The list is not exhaustive so feel free to add.

-:)

Course he is backing Neville he has a lot of media pull and rumour of him might be going to go for mayor of Manchester! I know they have little power but it what they can stick there noses in and the knowledge they can take from stuff what's going on around Manchester!
Neville has until 6th April to decide and submit his nomination......... I wonder, will the media whore go for it as an independent?

We could stick up our own banners for their home games.

5 trophies
Centurions
back to back titles
1-6.
Welcome to Manchester banner

Just to remind them how we have trampled their precious history.

The list is not exhaustive so feel free to add.

-:)
Only banner we would need for them is

FUCK OFF

BREAKING -
Scruffy Jim (aka Worzel/Catweazle) has just announced that he is going to borrow enough cash to fund a Wembley of the North centred around Old Toilet, to help reinstate the rags to the pinnacle of English football (where they belong apparently!).
This ambition however will leave him a few million short for the surgery required to transform him into the Tom Cruise of 25 years ago.
A fighting fund is to be set up for this purpose.

Please give generously.
:÷ ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.