United Thread - 2023/24

The old fart is gonna spend big this summer unfortunately, the first 2-3 windows he’ll sanction huge spends . Runouts of de ligt, Olise, Neto, Neves all being wanted

The old fart is gonna spend big this summer unfortunately, the first 2-3 windows he’ll sanction huge spends . Runouts of de ligt, Olise, Neto, Neves all being wanted
There was a report in one of the papers in the last couple of days saying they can't. Going to be too close to FFP and if they miss out on champions league they'll have to sell just to avoid failing it.

What’s going on with their share price… tanking

Probaly the Glazers and other people selling at $22. Other people buying the shares as a short or long-term investment hoping the share price will go up again. Jim will probably be buying them bit by bit to increase his share holding in United.

24F34BED-F2D0-470F-892B-DDFFF0B7C60C.jpeg

Happy to be corrected and have looked up trawlers Ltd. Bring IOM registered won't bring any transparency. I just thought rags would be part of the wider ineos sport portfolio

You would have thought so, wouldn't you? But the SEC documentation refers to Trawlers being solely owned by Ratcliffe as well, so I guess not. Or, at least, not yet.

There was a report in one of the papers in the last couple of days saying they can't. Going to be too close to FFP and if they miss out on champions league they'll have to sell just to avoid failing it.

He has said himself that they won't be spending big this summer hasn't he? A combination of FFP, no money from the Glazers and not being able to put his own money in, I imagine.

Probaly the Glazers and other people selling at $22. Other people buying the shares as a short or long-term investment hoping the share price will go up again. Jim will probably be buying them bit by bit to increase his share holding in United.

View attachment 107914
Probably not a bad investment at that price. Let's be honest, football is rigged so that they're unlikely to ever go much lower than they are now. I couldn't bring myself to buy shares in them though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.