United Thread - 2023/24

In his first week, he has called other teams "the enemy", begged for a government handout, talked about bringing an alleged woman beater back, talked about getting rat boy onboard. Ratcliffe seems like a nice guy !!
Owners/chairman/heads of footballing operations should at best be seen & not heard I'm struggling to think of any in the modern era or even in the past that have been successful in their position while being in the press 24/7.

Of course, this could just be a short period of media push by him to get the raggy masses fully with him but I think he's going to be fucking everywhere until he fails.

The worst thing he has done and continues to do is stand alongside the GPC, they genuinely do not realise that he is exactly what is holding them back and that old fart is going to do exactly the same, they are analogue in a digital world and neither of them realise that football has moved on and the gpc/rag way doesnt mean shit anymore, the history of the rags which is looked through with rose tinted glasses does not mean anything, he will put them back in contention after a few years but times have changed and it will never ever be like it was, there is too many serious operators now for them to have any level of dominance.

Let the scruffy bastard play Jim'll fix it and raise the expectations, its all so better when they then ultimately fail.

The media have wanked themselves into a frenzy over the scruffs appointment. It's just not even worth looking on the online newspaper sites, because it takes you five minutes to get to any other football news. Pathetic biased twats

Ratcliffe owns about the same percentage as Silver Lake own of us.

I find it a bit bizarre why someone with a small percentage wants to be so heavily involved. He has no real power. I feel the Glazer's have played a blinder, the Glazer's we are told are t good businessman etc. To me with no financial experience they seem very good ! . Get a small stakeholder to take all the risks and talk bollocks to the millions of plastic fans. All the while he has pumped in over a billion quid !

Why compare a striker hitting ( for him ) good form against a striker coming back from injury and clearly rusty ?
because it makes hojlund relevant to a conversation he shouldnt even be in, its apples to oranges, you're comparing a record breaking golden boot treble winner, who has broken records in the champions league and premier league to someone who has had 5 good games against mediocre teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.