United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he stands as a Labour candidate he'll get in. Most on here would vote for him.
Except Burnham is already nominated by Labour. Neville will have to wait until Burnham finds a better paid gig if he wants to pretend he supports Labour.

Rancid meat to school kids.
Kicking grieving families out of their homes.
Stitching up every single other club by ensuring they were front and centre financially.
Covering up misogyny on an industrial scale.
Beatifying a liver thief.
Welcoming a tax dodger as a messiah.

This is Manchester nytid we’re talking about.

They have the monopoly on the moral low ground.

Other than that I fucking hate them.

I dislike the dippers, the dial ramps up on a regular basis these days, they could never overtake these cnuts for me.

We got taken over lock, stock and barrel. Every news item was measured against how we would never catch the scum up.

The following years have been more than we could ever have imagined.

Their answer?

Suspicion and allegations abound.

If they’re not winning then the opposition are cheating.

A scruffy twat from Failsworth buys a minority stake and he’s the second coming. Media wankfest.

He’s suspiciously started to cosy up along with his publicly funded new stadium shite.
So tax payers money given might result in:
Schools having to buy sub standard food for kids.
No government support for eviction threatened families.

It’s the nytid way. DNA if you like.

They really think they’re a national treasure.
The crown jewel of the Premier League.

Fuck em. Their local ( can’t get a ticket) fans these days are bitter - oh the fucking irony - they’ll never know how to be a proper Bert.

We laughed, we cried, we stayed loyal and never gave up.
We couldn’t give up - we kept our club alive.

Their anti Glazer shite doesn’t even touch the sides when it comes to suffering.
We watched a once great club find a position just a tad lower than rock bottom.
Kept the faith - then got our reward.

They’re watching their fetid, grotesque PLC implode. Good innit.

Be nice on the way up. The City way.
Be ugly and ungracious on the way up. The nytid way.

Rancid meat to school kids.
Kicking grieving families out of their homes.
Stitching up every single other club by ensuring they were front and centre financially.
Covering up misogyny on an industrial scale.
Beatifying a liver thief.
Welcoming a tax dodger as a messiah.

This is Manchester nytid we’re talking about.

They have the monopoly on the moral low ground.

Other than that I fucking hate them.

I dislike the dippers, the dial ramps up on a regular basis these days, they could never overtake these cnuts for me.

We got taken over lock, stock and barrel. Every news item was measured against how we would never catch the scum up.

The following years have been more than we could ever have imagined.

Their answer?

Suspicion and allegations abound.

If they’re not winning then the opposition are cheating.

A scruffy twat from Failsworth buys a minority stake and he’s the second coming. Media wankfest.

He’s suspiciously started to cosy up along with his publicly funded new stadium shite.
So tax payers money given might result in:
Schools having to buy sub standard food for kids.
No government support for eviction threatened families.

It’s the nytid way. DNA if you like.

They really think they’re a national treasure.
The crown jewel of the Premier League.

Fuck em. Their local ( can’t get a ticket) fans these days are bitter - oh the fucking irony - they’ll never know how to be a proper Bert.

We laughed, we cried, we stayed loyal and never gave up.
We couldn’t give up - we kept our club alive.

Their anti Glazer shite doesn’t even touch the sides when it comes to suffering.
We watched a once great club find a position just a tad lower than rock bottom.
Kept the faith - then got our reward.

They’re watching their fetid, grotesque PLC implode. Good innit.

Be nice on the way up. The City way.
Be ugly and ungracious on the way up. The nytid way.
WOW !! What a post !!! Oscar level...take a bow son !!!!

it's the glory hunters of the world and when somebody is winning and winning multiple titles year after year people sit up and take note, There is nothing wrong with fans from all over the world who catch the ride and come and watch Manchester City, In fact the club need them, Manchester needs them, Local business needs them, Its a money go round,

I like to call it, Spreading the word according to Aguero 93.20, capture and verse
As an hospitality manager in our city of Manchester, I can definitely agree and say the tourist fan has a big effect across society, they take taxis, eat out (Multiple times) bars and clubs, hotels and AirBnB and so.

At first it was always for United, now it's US. Families are taking their children to Manchester, and even better the Etihad to see our team, Super Super City from Maine Road..

It fills me with pride that people now have an interest in Man City. Long may it continue.

I've been with a Polish girl 12 years, she has a brother 14 years younger, before i met him, he liked Barcelona and Man City, his room was covered in poster's proving this.

When he came to visit the first time, I took him Barcelona Vs City, he was mesmerised.

And still remember the time vividly.

I made a true fan, even though for many he'd be a glory fan.

Manchester to Poland

As an hospitality manager in our city of Manchester, I can definitely agree and say the tourist fan has a big effect across society, they take taxis, eat out (Multiple times) bars and clubs, hotels and AirBnB and so.

At first it was always for United, now it's US. Families are taking their children to Manchester, and even better the Etihad to see our team, Super Super City from Maine Road..

It fills me with pride that people now have an interest in Man City. Long may it continue.

I've been with a Polish girl 12 years, she has a brother 14 years younger, before i met him, he liked Barcelona and Man City, his room was covered in poster's proving this.

When he came to visit the first time, I took him Barcelona Vs City, he was mesmerised.

And still remember the time vividly.

I made a true fan, even though for many he'd be a glory fan.

Manchester to Poland
It’s an enormous opportunity for Manchester. You never know who might come into town to see City and might find opportunities to invest in Manchester while they are there.

Sometimes I think some City supporters view City becoming a big global entity means the club is leaving them. A sort of casting aside of the legacy fan.

I wish they would see it as a testament to what they built. Folks like yourself sticking with City through the lean years set up a foundation that our current owner was able to use to launch the global brand that is Man City now

Enjoy what you guys help to build and embrace that others want to join you in the journey. Man City proves that sometimes good things come to those who wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.