United Thread - 2023/24

Brailsford: 'We're fucked Scruffy, their best player should have been sent off in the 39th minute and trust me, if he had, he would still have been their best player after 98 minutes'.
Scruffy: 'Get hold of that Martin Lewis geezer, there must be a way we can get our money back.'

I wasn’t listening properly but I thought the commentator on motd takes about Scruffy Jim filling up the OT coffers. They really don’t get it do they… the BBC fanboys.

we need to spank these next week,while villa and spurs pick up points, there desperate for a CL place
If that happens they will be finished for a top four place with 11 points to make up. I think we will hammer them again. Not least because of Ratcliffe's "knock them off their perch" comments. They never learn do they. The media will be running anti-City stories all week and, as usual, we will ram their words down their throats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.