United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
A classic from the caf
This one’s from the cup thread today

I hate Liverpool. But I really think their fans are so obsessed with us. When we were top they wanted to bring us down. When we are crap surely you'd forget about us, but no.

Loads. Remember Ben Thatcher?
Thatcher's assault on Mendes was horrific and deserved a straight red and a long ban but as far as I'm aware he's the only player to have a yellow card retrospectively upgraded to a red after a game, something the PL and FA said they'd never do because it would mean "re-refereeing" matches. Plenty of dirty twats have got away because of theio "rule" rthey only broke once.

Thatcher's assault on Mendes was horrific and deserved a straight red and a long ban but as far as I'm aware he's the only player to have a yellow card retrospectively upgraded to a red after a game, something the PL and FA said they'd never do because it would mean "re-refereeing" matches. Plenty of dirty twats have got away because of theio "rule" rthey only broke once.
Loads of plays have got retrospective bans though. It doesn’t tend to happen now VAR is in place though.

They were common before it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.