United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely fucked them those injuries to Shaw and Højlund. Villa have put two good wins together aswell to slam the door on them. We need to run up and volley the cunts in the ribs while they are down next weekend. Its important long term to keep them out of the CL spots this Summer.
If its 11 v 11 then its a hammering but you sadly know whats lurking in the background.

Absolutely fucked them those injuries to Shaw and Højlund. Villa have put two good wins together aswell to slam the door on them. We need to run up and volley the cunts in the ribs while they are down next weekend. Its important long term to keep them out of the CL spots this Summer.

Spurs need to keep winning too because we know 5th place is also champs league qualification

I had quite an interesting Rag yesterday, didn't know him from Adam but he started to talk to me about football and asked who I supported. As soon as I said I was a blue the usual bullshit started. (Not about the charges (for a fucking change) but about the players. For a bit of fun I decided to just go with the flow and agree with whatever he said. To cut a long story short by the end of the conversation I was in total agreement with him that when fit their squad is every bit as strong as ours, they would have been serious challengers for the league without injuries, Ten Hag will turn them into them into a top 3 side next season with a strong run in the CL. I even agreed with him that I can see a valid argument that Ratcliffe should receive funding from the Government for a new stadium.

There were three big take aways from this chat.
1. Fucking hell they believe everything that they get spoon fed by the media and believe their own hype.
2. It was so much easier just playing along while laughing inside than trying to argue with them.
3. You couldnt get the grin of my face thinking of this prick at full time yesterday

Because that's the content the thick cunts want.

As I say, he's absolutely nailed his plan and he's rinsing them. Clever man is "Goldbridge". Don't fall for the act because the man behind it knows his onions when it comes to fraud
The main thing the internet has taught me is how many thick people there are. It's amazing the number of people who fall for obviously fake shit, from people telling the AI generated girl how cute she is, to people believing that Goldbridge actually supports Man Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.