United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw bits & pieces of the second half, but the first half of United was very tight and compact. Probably one of their best defensive performances this season. Some unlucky bounces saved City from their counterattacks and it could have been worse than 0-1. But it was kind of expected to tire eventually, read that both Rashford and Evans carried an injury and in normal condition wouldn't have played at all. The number of injuries many top sides around the leagues this season is worrying, Liverpool, United, Barcelona, and Bayern all ravaged at some point.

City & Arsenal have been luckiest in that term and it shows that they are doing good and contesting for the titles. We'll see if Liverpool gets some of their players back now or if they have to rely on kids longer.

I loved ETH's Ajax & I was quite buzzing to see what he could do in United, but this season has been so tough. I don't follow them in depth so I don't know if they have a plan now on how to prepare better for next season, but they need some quality additions and figure out how to outcome the injuries.
My heart bleeds, it really does.

Saw bits & pieces of the second half, but the first half of United was very tight and compact. Probably one of their best defensive performances this season. Some unlucky bounces saved City from their counterattacks and it could have been worse than 0-1. But it was kind of expected to tire eventually, read that both Rashford and Evans carried an injury and in normal condition wouldn't have played at all. The number of injuries many top sides around the leagues this season is worrying, Liverpool, United, Barcelona, and Bayern all ravaged at some point.

City & Arsenal have been luckiest in that term and it shows that they are doing good and contesting for the titles. We'll see if Liverpool gets some of their players back now or if they have to rely on kids longer.

I loved ETH's Ajax & I was quite buzzing to see what he could do in United, but this season has been so tough. I don't follow them in depth so I don't know if they have a plan now on how to prepare better for next season, but they need some quality additions and figure out how to outcome the injuries.
We've had plenty of injuries, we were without De Bruyne for the entire first half of the season, Haaland for several matches, Stones has barely played a few matches in a row without getting injured, Doku got injured when he was playing well and hasn't been the same since his return, Grealish and Gvardiol have been hurt for the last few matches.

And injuries or not Ten Hag's rags have no style of play at all, just hope the opposition miss their chances and hit them on the break, no different than Ole or Mourinho, injuries have made things worse but they will never challenge for the title playing like this anyway, they finished second under Ole and third in Ten Hag's first year but were still miles behind City, top 4 will continue to be their best hope until some radical changes are made on and off the field like Arsenal have done.

Last edited:

Welcome to BM.
Don’t let the door smack your arse on the way out.

Cry me a fucking river you rag ****. I'll raise you De Bruyne out for five months and Haaland two months, Johnny Stones in and out of the side with his usual injuries too. Three of our best players and we're still balls deep in the three major competitions like we are every season. Go and watch that phoney made up character Goldbridge. He's not even a rag but he sums your lot up to a tee.

Saw bits & pieces of the second half, but the first half of United was very tight and compact. Probably one of their best defensive performances this season.
They were dire in attack and defense. All they had was kick and rush to get out of defense into attack. It's the same tactics from the 90's/00's.

Some unlucky bounces saved City from their counterattacks and it could have been worse than 0-1.
It could have been a lot worse for united than 3-1 to City, by a considerable margin. You can say 'what-if' as much as you like, but having 0.0 xG in the 2nd half is just...united.

But it was kind of expected to tire eventually, read that both Rashford and Evans carried an injury and in normal condition wouldn't have played at all. The number of injuries many top sides around the leagues this season is worrying, Liverpool, United, Barcelona, and Bayern all ravaged at some point.
Oh no, how did City cope without KDB for 5 months, or Haaland with his foot for 2 months or Stones x2...or...or...

City & Arsenal have been luckiest in that term and it shows that they are doing good and contesting for the titles.
Luckiest? I'd say better training, better facilities, better medical staff, better rotation....

We'll see if Liverpool gets some of their players back now or if they have to rely on kids longer.
Ah the Liverpool kids, with their combined average age of over a year more than Chelsea in the LC. Those plucky kids?

More delusion, where is this money tree planted? United already can't buy hardly anyone and rely on loans to get players in. Missing CL next year, makes their buying position even worse with ffp/p&s... unless of course as predicted by many here those rules will magically disappear as they are backfiring and killing off united and other clubs...and the media will still trot out 'They failed, because... err...City'.

Last edited:

You're fooling absolutely nobody on here with this pathetic post.

City have had De Bruyne out for 6 months, Also Haaland and Stones out for 3 months or so along with missing Grealish for large periods.

You were "buzzing" to see what Poundland Pep could so with the Rags, Really? Well know you know what he can do...FUCK ALL! He's a useless **** working at a useless **** of club.

Off you go and "buzz" when you get Graham Potter and spend another billion quid on absolute garbage along with another decade of winning absolutely nothing!

Shit cunts.

It may have been an unlucky bounce which allowed Walker to get in front of Rashford but it was an unlucky slip by Dias in the first place which gave Rashford the opportunity. Not down to any creativity on United's part

Yep, the difference was a few bobbles and bounces Ten.
You do know we've had injuries too don't you?
Yeah - more "quality additions" - a 4th or 5th rebuild! - The united way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.