United Thread - 2023/24

If you want proof Rashford just doesn't give a shit just watch the tunnel cam video City have released.

At full time he stroms down the tunnel on his own in a huff. Pep gives him a little handshake but that's it.

Doesn't go with his teammates to clap the rag fans which are left and zero interaction with staff.

Entitled twat
It should be cropped and sent to every rag twat.

GHzy1_FXUAAvDak

Saw bits & pieces of the second half, but the first half of United was very tight and compact. Probably one of their best defensive performances this season. Some unlucky bounces saved City from their counterattacks and it could have been worse than 0-1. But it was kind of expected to tire eventually, read that both Rashford and Evans carried an injury and in normal condition wouldn't have played at all. The number of injuries many top sides around the leagues this season is worrying, Liverpool, United, Barcelona, and Bayern all ravaged at some point.

City & Arsenal have been luckiest in that term and it shows that they are doing good and contesting for the titles. We'll see if Liverpool gets some of their players back now or if they have to rely on kids longer.

I loved ETH's Ajax & I was quite buzzing to see what he could do in United, but this season has been so tough. I don't follow them in depth so I don't know if they have a plan now on how to prepare better for next season, but they need some quality additions and figure out how to outcome the injuries.

yeah as having the best player in the league out for most of the season is lucky right? I think you need to look up the injuries City have had this season

If you want proof Rashford just doesn't give a shit just watch the tunnel cam video City have released.

At full time he stroms down the tunnel on his own in a huff. Pep gives him a little handshake but that's it.

Doesn't go with his teammates to clap the rag fans which are left and zero interaction with staff.

Entitled twat
I've just watched it - the arrogant, sulky prick. Also, when SuperPhil was being interviewed towards the end he's holding a mic and the yellow sponge-type covering has our name in red!! Fuck that.

Saw bits & pieces of the second half, but the first half of United was very tight and compact. Probably one of their best defensive performances this season. Some unlucky bounces saved City from their counterattacks and it could have been worse than 0-1. But it was kind of expected to tire eventually, read that both Rashford and Evans carried an injury and in normal condition wouldn't have played at all. The number of injuries many top sides around the leagues this season is worrying, Liverpool, United, Barcelona, and Bayern all ravaged at some point.

City & Arsenal have been luckiest in that term and it shows that they are doing good and contesting for the titles. We'll see if Liverpool gets some of their players back now or if they have to rely on kids longer.

I loved ETH's Ajax & I was quite buzzing to see what he could do in United, but this season has been so tough. I don't follow them in depth so I don't know if they have a plan now on how to prepare better for next season, but they need some quality additions and figure out how to outcome the injuries.
Do you not also think that City players missing good chances and rag players getting blocks in stopped them getting twatted in the first half.
We have had plenty of injuries too..
Ten Bob is way out of his depth ..he is fucking clueless..
But he does have a plan or so he says..
He's like fucking Dick Dastardly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.