United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I saw that McThug and Mainoo was the midfield I knew they were going to struggle. The midfield has been there downfall all season, add in Casemiro, Mount, Eriksson, they are all wank. Ten Bob is definitely getting the chop in the summer.
No no no, you must have missed the memo about Mainoo being the greatest DM to have ever walked the earth... that's why they've conceded over 100 shots in their last 4 games with this colossus dominating midfield.

I didn’t even know these irrelevant lot were playing last night. Just put MOTD on and was pleasantly amused at the outcome. Wish they’d have panned onto Ten Hag after the equaliser though!

As soon as I saw that McThug and Mainoo was the midfield I knew they were going to struggle. The midfield has been there downfall all season, add in Casemiro, Mount, Eriksson, they are all wank. Ten Bob is definitely getting the chop in the summer.

The opinion that Mainoo is ready is hilarious. Ive noticed Mainoo being lost in so many games & be lorded for making a few nice passes. It’s embarrassing but desperate for them to have a star that they believed it & again got him in the England team.

How Brentford didn't win that I'll never know. United are turgid. Will it improve under Southgate? Maybe, can see it now...

"Confusion today at Old Trafford as Gareth Southgate named his first very United line up, including three Manchester City players.

Officials at City were keen to point out that Walker, Foden and Stones were still in fact contracted to them, but with the FA expected to intervene on Southgate's behalf there is every chance we could see a new look United come 3 o'clock.

The FA, known to have pledged to make the Premier League more competitive after City's fourth title in a row, will enact a repeat of history by insisting that City surrender some of their best players to appease their slapped-arse red neighbours."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.