United Thread - 2023/24

Chairing committees and think tank to get a stadium redeveloped. Spurs didn’t do it when they knocked down White Hart lane, Everton aren’t doing it with their new stadium. However the rags are at it, something tells me public money will be going into this when they should be paying for it themselves.

Even a meeting like that needs to be paid for. The participants aren't paying their own expenses.

So, who is funding it ? (as if we didn't know)

Chairing committees and think tank to get a stadium redeveloped. Spurs didn’t do it when they knocked down White Hart lane, Everton aren’t doing it with their new stadium. However the rags are at it, something tells me public money will be going into this when they should be paying for it themselves.
Absolutely that. Scruffy Jim didn't get rich by giving it away. It will very much have to be an athletics stadium though unless it's used as a bidding tool for one games and then converted - hard to make the case for a 'world class football stadium' with the Etihad up the road in Manchester. Can see a commonwealth games coming quickly as not many commonwealth nations are prepared to host in the current economic climate.

Even a meeting like that needs to be paid for. The participants aren't paying their own expenses.

So, who is funding it ? (as if we didn't know)

The contrast between the redevelopment of Eastlands and what will happen at the swamp. Mansour gets it done with minimal fuss and private investment, the rags tell Joe Public they are building the new national stadium and that us residents of Manchester need to pay for it. Is there not a Mayoral election in May, why is no one highlighting this as what Burnham is up to?

That's a fair one as I normally see the tube on the clips. I certainly won't click on his YouTube channel.

My favourite is still Flying Pig
I don’t mind giving pig the clicks
He’s fucking hilarious and should be on stage
That fucking thunderbird puppet Brent
Who’s somehow got a slot on talkshite should be sued by city for his comments.

Long may he rip the rags off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.