United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
“England winger”? Yeah, 3 yrs ago.
Exactly. Sancho's another Bertie Big-B*ll*cks who's paid too much attention to the crawlers and hangers-on around him and spaffed his talent up the toilet wall.

Personally, I'd still pick this fella, Charles 'Charlie' Charles of 'The Arzenal'/'The Fast Show', well ahead of Sancho these days. He might not have 'tracked back' much but he always had a lit Capstan Full Strength behind his ear as he hugged the wing..

Attachments

• 1000000761.jpg
    1000000761.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Just been reading Jim Ratcliffe bragging about young players in Portugal and Italy they are interested in - 120 - 150 million each - no CL football and mid table club - sure they are going to rush to sign for Utd - all designed to appease their deluded fans and get them to waste their cash on renewing their season tickets - along with resigning Ronaldo putting Ole at the wheel and Ed Woodward saying "we can do things in the transfer market other clubs can only dream of" yeah Johnny Evans Weghorst Swinestiger Cavani Ighalo from Japanese league Fred Dalot Casimiro and Erikson when way past their best - any I've missed out ?

Just been reading Jim Ratcliffe bragging about young players in Portugal and Italy they are interested in - 120 - 150 million each - no CL football and mid table club - sure they are going to rush to sign for Utd - all designed to appease their deluded fans and get them to waste their cash on renewing their season tickets - along with resigning Ronaldo putting Ole at the wheel and Ed Woodward saying "we can do things in the transfer market other clubs can only dream of" yeah Johnny Evans Weghorst Swinestiger Cavani Ighalo from Japanese league Fred Dalot Casimiro and Erikson when way past their best - any I've missed out ?
1713355993467.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.